Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SOS from ALIPAC: Please Respond !!!

THIS IS AN EMERGENCY E-MAIL BROADCAST FROM ALIPAC.us

AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC

Attention all ALIPAC Supporters:

This e-mail is being sent to you from our emergency backup e-mail system.

On Tuesday, Jan 6 2009, we attempted to send an e-mail to you from our primary delivery system that announced the launch of our first funds drive of 2009.

We believe that original e-mail may have been stopped from reaching all of you, due to either a malfunction or some sort of censorship on the web at the hands of companies or Internet technicians that support the approaching Amnesty push.

Usually, the initial launch of the first of our two funds drives in a year results in rapid contributions exceeding $5,000 in the first two days.

While the mailed in donations have not had time to arrive yet, we received only $2,000.

We delayed the launch of our funds drive till the first of the year to clear the Holiday season and our accounts are very low.

At this exceptionally low response rate, our accounts will be completely drained in ten days, forcing ALIPAC out of existence on approximately January 18, 2009.

When we checked to see how many of you had clicked to review our list of accomplishments in 2008, less than 200 out of our network of over 25,000 had done so, which leads us to believe something went wrong with the original e-mail.

We are putting ALIPAC into EMERGENCY MODE to address this crisis. Donation request letters will be prepared for all prior donors who we have not heard from by next week, although we do not have enough reserve funds at this time to mail everyone.

PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING SIMPLE ACTIONS TO HELP US NAVIGATE THIS EMERGENCY.

1. Please go to the ALIPAC homepage at www.alipac.us and read the top two items titled "ALIPAC Calls for Assistance In Approaching Amnesty Battle" and "Some of ALIPAC's Accomplishments in 2008" When you click on "Read More" this will help us keep track of how many of you received this e-mail and responded.

2. Please proceed to our secure online donations page by clicking on the funds graphic at the top of each page at www.alipac.us to send in your 2009 support as soon as possible.

3. If you prefer the mail, please send your checks to ALIPAC, PO Box 30966, Raleigh, NC, 27622 quickly.

We have delayed the release of our activist plans to fight the approaching attempts to censor our free speech on the web and talk radio, and push a new Amnesty to turn millions of illegals into voters till next week.

We are sorry for the delay and this difficulty.

Rest assured, we are looking into what happened to our original e-mail broadcast and will keep you advised on our progress.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878

PS: Please consider e-mailing me at WilliamG@alipac.us to let me know which items on our 2008 accomplishments list you feel are most important to you. This will help us to keep ALIPAC moving in the direction you prefer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope some of the new members step up. We could really use you help.

I can't contribute again as I have been out of work 4 months. I suspect many members are in the same situation. We really need NEW contributions to keep things going.

GR
    Might want to put a note at the top of all further emails that state specifically that everyone should come to the forums to make sure they receive all email information.

Might help.

These fools will do anything to destroy the nation and people who have helped them more than any other nation or people of all time throughout the world.

I'm a Christian and I do profess taking care of other humans, but when a nation of people turns against our nation, then even our churches should end all support of the hostile nations and their people.

To continue support is to allow more hostilities against the U.S.A.

I'm sad to see people suffer, but we have to take care of our own homeland first and foremost or there will be no America to live in, let alone defend.