Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SOS from Chatham County! Help Needed

Friends of ALIPAC,

Just as certain hot spots in the nation became critical battlegrounds in the national fight against illegal immigration, such as Waukegan, Illinois, Farmers Branch, Texas, Hazleton, Pennsylvania, Prince William County, VA, and many others, now Chatham County, NC is a focal point.

While the 287(g) program, which saves innocent American lives from criminal illegal aliens, is sweeping the state of North Carolina thanks in part to your efforts!

Unfortunately, the pro-illegal alien groups are trying to set a precedent to reverse or stall our progress. They got the Chatham County Commissioners to vote to block all local police in the country from working with Immigration and Customs Enforcement. What is worse is that they did it in secret by voting on the measure as the second to last item in a planning meeting.

So while the NC media and taxpayers had no idea this measure would be voted on, the illegal alien supporters did and many of their leaders spoke in favor of the practice.

We need your help!

Please review the following materials and then craft your own call, e-mail, and letter to the Chatham County Commissioners.

Here is our main message...

"We call on the Chatham County Commission to reconsider this issue, reconsider their vote, and to do so with proper notification and public comment!"

Please take the following steps.

1. Please review these videos. We hope that the messages and tactics found in these videos will be of assistance to you in your efforts to get 287(g) in your community. If you approve of these videos, please send them to others in your network, vote them 5 stars, Favorite them, and make supportive comments.

Chatham County Illegal Immigration Debate: William Gheen Speech pt. 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq16_qgVRJE

Chatham County Illegal Immigration Debate: William Gheen Speech 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vp3cCAc ... annel_page

Chatham County Illegal Immigration Debate: William Gheen Speech 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EPocaL2 ... annel_page

2. Review our press release and the article about this issue.

Chatham Co. Residents Call on Commissioners to Reconsider Immigration Vote
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-144491.html

N.C.: Chatham County not involved with ICE program
    http://www.alipac.us/article-3922-thread-1-0.html

ALIPAC's Open Letter to the Chatham County Commission
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-144366.html

3. Craft your own message and call, call, call these commissioners with your message! Then follow up with and e-mail and/or letter.

Here is the contact information you should use. With George Lucier leading the way, all five voted to block local police from working with I.C.E.

Chatham County, North Carolina
    12 East Street
    P.O. Box 1809
    Pittsboro, NC 27312
    TEL (919) 542-8200
    FAX (919) 542-8272
    http://www.chathamnc.org/

Commissioners:

George Lucier, Chair (District 3)
    628 Redbud
    Pittsboro NC 27312
    919-542-4629
    glucier@earthlink.net

Sally Kost, Vice Chair (District 1)
    1101 New Hope Church Road
    Apex, NC 27523
    (919) 367-0727 (home)
    (919) 696-7840 (cell)
    SallyKost@gmail.com

Allen Michael "Mike" Cross (District 2)
    388 Cross Point Road
    P.O. Box 173
    Moncure, NC 27559
    (919) 774-3309
    duckdogcross@aol.com

Carl E. Thompson, Commissioner (District 5)
    67 Robert Thompson Road
    Bear Creek, NC 27207
    (919) 837-2407
    cethompson@embarqmail.com

Tom Vanderbeck, Commissioner (District 4)
    8180 Old Graham Road
    Pittsboro, N.C. 27312
    919-545-2160
    Tom@Vanderbeck4chatham.org

We are told that Chatham County Sheriff Richard Webster may be open to joining with Immigration and Customs Enforcement if the County Commissioners will stop blocking him.

Here is his contact info:

Chatham County, North Carolina
    Sheriff's Office
    295 West Street
    P.O. Box 429
    Pittsboro, NC 27312
    TEL (919) 542-2811
    FAX (919) 542-8272

http://www.chathamnc.org/Index.aspx?page=978

To email Sheriff Webster
    richard.webster@chathamsheriff.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You Tube says it's sorry but this video is no longer available on videos 2 and 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    You Tube says it's sorry but this video is no longer available on videos 2 and 3.
    Not for me, I just clicked on these and they worked.

Anyone else having this problem?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've made my calls.

I spoke with one commissioner and left voice mails with the others. Sending in the emails now via Dixie.

Please let us know if you are responding.

W

I emailed to all last week. All the links to addresses were good for me.

Chatham County

Whats happening in Chatham County is happening in every American county.

Crooked greedy politicians are involved in "behind the scenes" deals with businesses that employ Illegal Aliens and getting compensated for selling out the sovereignty of our nation.

Again & again, the American citizens are left to fend for themselves while the illegals get the service and protection that only Americans should be getting.

King Hussein has plans to put into place a National Youth Force service program that will only further protections to illegals.

Is it not time for patriot Americans to band together nationwide and assemble forces of our own? Similar to the well known Guardian Angels, that will pursue, investigate, and uncover the politicians and businesses that are selling us out? Shame them out of office, out of town, out of the county?

Well? Anyone out there think these ideas can grow legs?

Open Letter To Crooked Politicians - Critique Sought

Below is an open letter to politicians such as those in Chatham County. It is a draft, a rough draft, or maybe a fine draft. You be the judge please. Any recommendations, changes, or improvements?

I'm anxious to fire these letters off to every crooked politician revealed by ALIPAC.

Thank you.

Dear Politician(s),

My son turned 20 years old after reaching Baghdad with the rest of his battalion as a US Marine back in March 2003. Now, 6 years later, he will be turning 26 years old while deployed to Afghanistan this coming spring. And he will once again be protecting & serving his country while risking his very own life.

When will "You" protect and serve the American citizens in your jurisdiction that you've been entrusted with?

Why is it that you would rather protect & serve Illegal Aliens over American citizens?

My only guess is that you somehow, somewhere, are benefiting from such detestable behavior as a duly elected representative entrusted to protect & serve your constituent's.

Shame on you!

I hereby demand that you cease and desist from protecting the Illegal Aliens you have in your jurisdiction. Your countrymen are depending on you to do the right thing.

Otherwise you shall bear any and all legal ramifications that you will be held responsible for, not to mention the shame you and your family will endure upon being revealed for the dishonest political office holder that you'll prove to be.

Best Regards,
    (Name Withheld here at this forum only)
    Los Angeles, CA 90044