Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain and Obama letters

Here are the letters that I submitted to the McCain & Obama headquarters.

Dear Senator McCain,
    I was thrilled with your pick for vice president. Until this week I had decided I could stomach some of your non-conservative views. After this week, Sarah Palin, or not, I will not vote for you. Upon seeing your newest campaign ads, addressing the illegal alien with your catering attitude, it’s over.
    Your infamous statement of having “Heard the American peopleâ€

Barr vs Baldwin

To SicNTiredInSoCal - Chuck Baldwin is not on the ballot in my state. How many states ARE carrying him on their ballot. If he is only on the ballot in CA then he doesn't have much of a chance. Barr is on ballots in 47 or 48 states. That gives potential.

Hes not on the ballot in Texas either... write him in....
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Letter to candidates

Here is the letter I sent to each, individually:

"Why are you pandering to the Hispanic population, which is greatly an ILLEGAL population and should not be voting?

I am writing in my choice for president. I will not be bullied by the media to choose between you and ______. Although no one else has an actual chance of winning, you will not get my vote. Both of you have severely disappointed me with your AMNESTY promises. You are letting the common American down. ATTRITION is what we have been screaming for and you both are ignoring that. I don't care about the plight of the population that invaded this country's borders, I only care about the LEGAL, hardworking, underpaid citizens of this country. Stabilize our population, and stabilize our economy before giving away what is left of it. We don't have as much to spare as congress seems to think we do. How many of us are living in poverty? We were almost out of it twenty years ago. For twenty years congress has been ignoring our laws and our borders and look where we are now.

You will NOT get my vote."

Now, when I submitted the letter to Obama I got the page that says that the (expected) page could not be viewed, that maybe I wasn't connected to internet, or some other problem, so I tried several times and got the same result. Either the letter was sent multiple times, or not at all. Can't say. I tried.

I have not waited for this prompting from ALIPAC to communicate my feelings to these guys. I have been doing it for months.

JAK
    I have not waited for this prompting from ALIPAC to communicate my feelings to these guys. I have been doing it for months.
    Many of us have, but we take EVERY opportunity we can to tell them what TRAITORS they are! They deserve it!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did not know this

Thought this was interesting...

John McCain’s Family Ties To A Reconquista
    Dawn Mueller
    VDARE letters

I closely followed the Republican National Convention on CSPAN.

As if having Juan Hernandez on McCain’s advisory team isn’t bad enough for us, a new concern has arisen!

McCain has closer ties to La Raza and Raza Development Fund than I even I had been aware.

Tom “Tommyâ€

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123