Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I need volunteers!!!!!!!!

We need a list of cities that have candidates which support our platform.

FOUR POINT PLATFORM: "Simply enforce our existing immigration laws!"

1. Secure Our Borders
    2. Crack down on employers that intentionally hire illegals
    3. Remove incentives and rewards to illegals such as licenses, welfare, and other taxpayer benefits
    4. Enforce our existing laws and deport illegal aliens when convicted of crimes or detected during routine law enforcement activities

We need candidate information. Can someone call cities that are holding a city council election and ask their position on illegal immigration? Please seek them out and ask the candidates the tought questions.

Please see the sample script in the above post.

Please post your findings here:

Thanks!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I would threaten to cut the pay of my proof readers, but since they are all volunteers I'm sorta out of luck on that one lol

W
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I would threaten to cut the pay of my proof readers, but since they are all volunteers I'm sorta out of luck on that one lol

W
    I may be able to volunteer to do proofreading, if you are interested. I think I've already shown that I can pick up errors.

Since I'm registered for this forum, the administrators of this forum should have my email address. Perhaps you could contact me via that addy, and we can discuss it.

Charlotte City Council Elections (additional responses):

Mayor, City of Charlotte, NC

Beverly Miller Earle (Democrat)
    -staff did not know. Asked me to call back to campaign manager.

Pat McCrory (Republican) – incumbent
    I spoke personally with the Mayor this morning (Nov. 5) by phone. He is very much opposed to illegal immigration and wishes to work with ALIPAC on these issues. He specifically stated he would appreciate our support in getting a federal detention center built in Charlotte to hold and process illegal aliens from the Mecklenberg County jail. The nearest detention center is in Atlanta and is not conducive to Charlotte’s needs. He is in full support of Mecklenberg’s 287(g) program. He called me back in regards to the voice mail I left on his phone this morning. We spoke just before he had to leave for a debate against his Democratic challenger (see above). This is a man that ALIPAC needs to support and get the word out on.

Charlotte City Council
    17 candidates contacted via phone an/or e-mail. Waiting for responses back from most. Here’s what I have to date:

Raphael Kutota Basisa (D)
    He fully supports providing rsources to enforce our existing immigration laws. Also supports 287(g).

Jack Flynn (D)
    “almost all (immigration enforcement laws) been overturned in court and have cost taxpayers millions of dollars to defend, therefore I cannot support local laws being passed because of the waste of time and taxpayers money. Immigration is a federal responsibility and should be fought by the federal government.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Additional Responses received for Charlotte City Council and Huntersville, NC Mayor:

Charlotte City Council:

David Romero (R) www.votedavidromero.com
    A Vote for Romero = A Vote for Zero Tolerance Illegal Immigration Policy
    Charlotte, NC. . . Today David Romero, Republican City Council At-Large candidate, announced that he will push for a Zero Tolerance Policy on Illegal Immigration in Charlotte. Romero sees the issue of illegal immigration as one that threatens our local economy, security, public safety and the city’s fiscal
    well being. “For years we have waited for the federal government to take action on this issue. Meanwhile the population of illegal immigrants continues to grow and strain our city’s budget. The next city council must take aggressive action and I plan to lead on the issue,â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12