Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Support Needed for Crucial Battle in Farmers Branch Texas

Supporters of ALIPAC:

Much like Hazelton, PA, Carpentersville, IL, and over 100 other cities and towns across America, Farmers Branch, TX, has become a key battleground in our struggle.

In fact, many analyst now believe that we can restore the Rule of Law in America from the grass roots upward through our cities, counties, and states.

Those that stand with us on immigration enforcement won big in Carpentersville, IL, in last month's city elections. Now we need a big win in Farmers Branch!

There will be an important election in Farmers Branch, TX, on Saturday May 12, 2007.

This city election will decide if candidates for city council that stand with the public for immigration enforcement will win or if those that pander to illegal aliens will win. Two candidates, David Koch & Tim Scott, support local enforcement of immigration laws.

The outcome of this election could depend on you!

There is also a very important ballot initiative that will be voted on. This Referendum is called Ordinance 2903. Our people are pushing for people to vote YES on Ordinance 2903.

This initiative must pass!

"Ordinance 2903, ...prohibits apartment landlords from renting property to most illegal immigrants, comes to the voters for approval. We believe this ordinance is important to ensure the safety of our community, the values of our homes, the quality of our schools and the ability to redevelop many of our retail areas that have been in decline for several years."

More info on Ordinance 2903 at....
    http://www.supportfarmersbranch.com/letter.php

The candidates and Political Action Committee taking action for our side in Farmers Branch need volunteers and contributions IMMEDIATELY if they are to win on May 12!

If you are willing to travel to Farmers Branch to stay for days or to work for a day or a few hours, please make arrangements to do so.

The Open Borders Lobby is funneling big money and volunteers into the area to try and defeat candidates on our side and Ordinance 2903.

Tim Scott & David Koch and the ordinance support group need your help! They need contributions for signs, vans, phone lines, materials, volunteer food, advertising, and more.

They need volunteers to work outside of polling places, place signs, make calls, distribute fliers door to door, and many other things.

A win on May 12 in Farmers Branch combined with our side's recent wins in Carpentersville could set off a domino effect spreading this issue into city council races coast to coast.

You can contribute and volunteer to the effort via this PAC website or to the candidates that stand with us directly.

Support Farmers Branch Website
    http://www.supportfarmersbranch.org/

"Vote FOR Tim Scott and David Koch, the ONLY candidates who support 2903! "

Elect Tim Scott
    http://www.electtimscott.com/

Elect David Koch (Pronounced Coke)
    http://www.electdavidkoch.com/

One of our top ALIPAC activists is on the ground in Farmers Branch. If you would like to contact her with any questions or to coordinate as a volunteer write to "J" at alipactx@yahoo.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok folks! Let's swing into action. We need people and money headed into Farmers Branch as soon as possible.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I live there, so there will be two votes put in on Saturday!!!

TexasGal

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGal
    I live there, so there will be two votes put in on Saturday!!!

TexasGal
    Can you volunteer to help and bring in more votes? If so, contact "J" at the email listed above.

We need a strong ALIPAC team on the ground in FB.

W

I am nowhere close to the area, so I can't help on the ground.

However, I did send a contribution. I hope it helps.

Giving money is tough as my rates are less then they were in 2002 thanks to the H1B overload, another part of the globalist agenda.

I will be at the "Get Out the Vote" Rally tomorrow!!

All the news stations have been promising coverage of the Farmers Branch elections (along with the Dallas Mayoral elections). Who knows whether the TV news stations will be fair to both sides (probably not).

And hopefully there aren't too many hecklers at the rally tomorrow. Wish us luck!!

TexasGal