Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Support Senator Cathy Stepp's call for protester charges.

Preparation Reading:

Hispanic Activists Invade Home to threaten Elected Official!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-943-thread-1-0.html

Senator Stepp wants protesters charged!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-944-thread-1-0.html

ALIPAC Discussion Group Responses to this news
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-14544.html

WHO TO CONTACT:

Senator Cathy Stepp (Send Letters of Support)
    sen.stepp@legis.state.wi.us
    http://www.legis.state.wi.us/senate/sen21/sen21.html

Journal Times Website (Make Comments)
    http://www.journaltimes.com/nucleus/ind ... temid=3232
    http://www.journaltimes.com/nucleus/ind ... temid=3245

JENNIE TUNKIEICZ Reporter (Encourage full prosecution of protesters)
    jtunkieicz@journalsentinel.com

Marquette (Catholic) University http://www.marquette.edu/
    (Ask why they are supporting Radical Groups like Voces de la Frontera?)
    http://www.marquette.edu/servicelearnin ... ntera.html

Voces de la Frontera is the same group that FAIR caught registering illegal aliens to vote http://realdebatewisconsin.blogspot.com ... ntera.html

Contacts at Marquette

Wild S.J., Rev. Robert A.
    (414) 288-7223
    President
    Office of the President
    Professor; Theology
    O'Hara Hall 101
    robert.wild@marquette.edu

Altenburg, Ms. Rana H.
    (414) 288-7430
    Vice President
    Office of Public Affairs
    Holthusen Hall 4th Floor
    rana.altenburg@marquette.edu

Czech-Mrochinski, Mrs. Mary C.
    (414) 288-3969
    Director of State Relations
    Office of Public Affairs
    Holthusen Hall 4th Floor
    mary.czech@marquette.edu

-------------

Contact Racine County Sheriff Department to request full prosecution of the protestors.

Racine Co. Sheriff's Administration (262) 636-3822

Sheriff e-mail: RCSheriff@goracine.org

------

Contact Racine County District Attorney Michael Nieskes to request full prosecution of the protestors.

Business1#: (800) 242-4202
    Business2#: (262) 636-3172
    Fax#: (262) 636-3346
    Email: RCDistrictAttorney@goracine.org

Sample Letter:

To everyone involved with the Dec. 16th incident at Senator Cathy Stepp's home:

I would like to express my support for Senator Stepp and to thank her for standing with America's LEGAL citizens by supporting immigration enforcement measures.

I call upon the Racine County Sheriff and District Attorney's office to prosecute the protesters that invaded her home to the fullest extent of the law. As an American, I am highly concerned about this incident and many other incidents where Latino protesters do their best to threaten, intimidate, and assault Americans that are exercising their free speech rights.

This cannot stand! We do not allow our elected officials to be coerced by fear and terror. What those protesters did should be considered terrorism and an attack on our fundamental principles that make this a great nation.

I hope that you will stand with me by insisting that a clear message is sent to those that support illegal aliens that we will not tolerate threats against our Democracy, free speech, and elected officials.

We await your response and hope to see these protesters facing maximum criminal prosecution.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

----------------------------------------------

Please post your emails, activities, and suggestions in this area below.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I didn't see this area until AFTER I had already contacted the following contacts:

1. Sent letter of support to Senator Stepp
    2. Posted a Comment on the Journal Times website
    3. Emailed Jennie Tunkeicz, the reporter for the Journal Times
    4. Contacted the Vice President of Marquette University
    5. Contacted the Racine Sheriff's Department
    6. Contacted the Racine District Attorney
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Just received a reply from REPORTER:

Thank you so much for your thoughts. We will definitely pursue this as events develop.

Jennie Tunkieicz
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Please place the messages you've sent here for others to view.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Emailed Marquette:

While reading recently an on-line article regarding representatives of Voces de la Frontera storming the home of Senator Cathy Stepp, I was shocked to learn this organization has ties with your great institution.

Kindly take the time to look more closely into this organization's activities as it is now linked with your great school.

and Senator Stepp:

As a US citizen, I am outraged that your home and family was stormed by this illegal immigrant advocacy group.

I applaud you for prosecuting all those involved in this incident. Neither you, as a legislator, nor any US citizen should be terrorized in their own home.

This is what I emailed the Senator:

I'm glad you are safe, Senator. I was shocked to hear of the ordeal you went through. The woman who sent those people there to your house was dead wrong, as were the people who showed up at your house. I hope this isn't how Hispanic people act or think when they want something. Below is a posting that I recently made at a website.

Senator Stepp and a huge problem with a possible illegal gathering/protest in front of her house. This could be interpreted as a viable threat to the Senator--who in the heck do they think they are breaking our laws..

These people need to be made an example of after they have been identified and found. We need to protect other officials of the US Government. Exposing the organization reponsible for the gathering in front of the Senator's house is imperative! No matter what differences there may be between Senators and Congressmen and their constituants, we must protect our government. Organizations that primarily look out only for a single minority that try and get away with organizing illegal protests such as the one in front of the Senator's house are clearly not operating in a fashion of assimilation or production (there goes their cliam about good-hearted people looking for work). Add NO RESPECT FOR THE LAW on top of that.

This should not be swept under the rug and we need to protect our elected officials in the future. We need to identify the perpetrators. Charge them, sentence them, deport them, whatever needs to be done. The guilty should be incarceratated and the organization be disbanded.

Aside from that, our politicians should now realize that a rising of minority extremists pose a real and new threat. They will try and say that the Patriot Act will solve everything. Well, in this case, it may have IF our officials were looking somewhere else rather than at odinary citizens. At least they could go to the trouble to make sure that these kinds of organizations don't get funded with our tax dollars. How many more of our officials are going to have to be theatened by these extremists? I will be emailing the Senator to let her know that she is among our bravest. Standing her ground makes her a hero in my mind.

That's what I posted.

Please continue with your efforts regarding driver's licenses. They are a priviledge and not a right. Foreign people migrating here illegally should not be entitled to or demand things like driver licenses. It undermines our standard of how we obey the law. They are trying to change our laws to accomodate them when it should be the opposite--they should abide by our laws to accomodate us. After all, they are the ones who are visiting in someone else's country, right? In the end, they would make for better assimilators!

Here is an email sent from one of our supporters in NC to provide an example...

Dear Sheriff:

I read the recent articles regarding Senator's Stepp's efforts to introduce sanity
    into your state driver licensing process and the trouble she is experiencing from
    so-called "Hispanic activists." As a concerned citizen from NC, I have urged her to
    stand her ground. I also urge you to pursue and arrest those who trespassed on her
    property in an attempt to intimidate her.

We have much the same problem here in NC where our state government actively
    encourages and abets illegal immigration. Legal immigrants have nothing to fear
    from our laws, but iIlegal immigration is a cancer we must stop now.

Best Regards,

Ms. Tunkieicz:

Thank you for your article about what happened to Senator Stepp. These anarchist protesters need to learn that Americans do not burn crosses, so to speak, in the yards of those they oppose. The invasion of Senator Stepp's home is reminiscent of the tactics of the KKK.

My organization has monitored and reported many physical threats and attacks against Americans in places like Baldwin Park and Garden Grove CA. There is clearly a cultural difference here.

We are calling on all local, state, and perhaps Federal authorities to identify and prosecute each of these protesters to the fullest extent of the law. Invading someone's private property and home is not free speech. It is terrorism and thuggery.

I thank you for your attention and concern for this matter and encourage you to continue reporting. Perhaps you should consider pointing out to your readers that there is a clear and documented pattern among pro-illegal alien activists to threaten, assault, and intimidate Americans that want our existing laws enforced.

If these protesters are not punished, they may begin threatening journalists and radio show hosts here as they have in Central and South America. In fact, many reporters in these areas no longer report organized crime stories due to the clear and present danger to their well being.

We must prevent that from happening here. We must insist that these people understand and respect our culture and principles such as the Rule of Law.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you or your efforts. I will be glad to help you any way I can.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

Asking Sheriff to arrest trespassers

Dear Sheriff:

I read the recent articles regarding Senator's Stepp's efforts to introduce sanity into your state driver licensing process and the trouble she is experiencing from so-called "Hispanic activists." As a concerned citizen from NC, I have urged her to stand her ground. I also urge you to pursue and arrest those who trespassed on her property in an attempt to intimidate her.

We have much the same problem here in NC where our state government actively encourages and abets illegal immigration. Legal immigrants have nothing to fear from our laws, but iIlegal immigration is a cancer we must stop now.

Best Regards,

Letter to Dist Atty re: "Hispanic Activists"

I read the recent articles regarding Senator's Stepp's efforts to introduce sanity into your state driver licensing process and the trouble she is experiencing from so-called "Hispanic activists." As a concerned citizen from NC, I have urged her to stand her ground against those who oppose the initiative. I also request that you prosecute the offending activists to the full extent of the law.

We have much the same problem here in NC where our state government actively encourages and abets illegal immigration. Legal immigrants have nothing to fear from our laws, but iIlegal immigration is a cancer we must stop now.

Best Regards,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast