Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need to encourage and support those who stand with us against illegal immigration. We must not forget that the federal government is against us at this time, so our voices to the Congress are critical.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    And just in time for November, the dirty, corrupt Injustice Department has forced Cuyahoga County in Ohio to spend 500,000 dollars it doesn't have to provide bi-lingual ballots which we know will be going to illegal aliens. Meanwhile Holder won't fight states with close races denying our military fighting, sacrificing and dying overseas the right to vote. I was always under the impression you had to be a citizen to vote and to vote you had to be fluent in English. This so called administration has done everything it can to encourage, aid and abet illegal aliens voters to maintain their absolutely corrupt hold on power while it tells our military to go to hell. How much lower can they get? A pox on those thugs for all eternity........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

h47

Oh, my. I'm away for a little while, and look what happens

This is beyond an outrage at what Obama is doing. Well, I'm going to make sure to take action on this matter.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong
    NO amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Arrest and deport illegal aliens back to their own country.

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    And just in time for November, the dirty, corrupt Injustice Department has forced Cuyahoga County in Ohio to spend 500,000 dollars it doesn't have to provide bi-lingual ballots which we know will be going to illegal aliens. Meanwhile Holder won't fight states with close races denying our military fighting, sacrificing and dying overseas the right to vote. I was always under the impression you had to be a citizen to vote and to vote you had to be fluent in English. This so called administration has done everything it can to encourage, aid and abet illegal aliens voters to maintain their absolutely corrupt hold on power while it tells our military to go to hell. How much lower can they get? A pox on those thugs for all eternity........
    http://www.fox8.com/news/election/wjw-n ... .htmlstory
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12