Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Talk Radio Show Hosts Needed for Public Speaking Events

Talk Radio Show Hosts Needed for Public Speaking Events

November 11, 2009

www.alipac.us and www.againstamnesty.com
    WilliamG@alipac.us (866) 703-0864

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC is calling on all talk radio show hosts in America that value their freedom of speech and value the will of over 78% of their listeners that oppose any form of Amnesty or path to citizenship for illegal aliens to take immediate action.

Talk show hosts are asked to please report the time, dates, locations, and details of the Tea Parties Against Amnesty and Illegal Immigration being held this Saturday, Nov. 14, 2009 in more than 50 cities and towns across America to push back Amnesty legislation. Full event details at www.AgainstAmnesty.com

Talk show hosts are also asked to consider interviewing organizers and organization leaders regarding these historic events on November 14.

Finally, we request that talk show hosts contact the event organizers closest to them who are hosting these Tea Parties Against Amnesty & Illegal Immigration and offer to speak out against illegal immigration as a guest speaker at these events.

We already have many fine talk radio show hosts reporting, attending, and speaking at these events but we need many more.

The Internet component of the new media is in full swing notifying the public about these events. The Main Stream Media has yet to respond. Therefore, we are requesting more reporting and support from all talk radio show hosts that are loyal to American citizens.

Full details, maps, and organizer contact information can be found in our Events Location page at www.AgainstAmnesty.com

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC stands ready to provide you with more information, interviews, or assistance upon request.

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE
    I will send this notice to hosts and see if they will help us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I will send this out also.

I, too.

And with this personal response from Kevin James (Calif):

Thank you for the note.

I always feature and report on efforts taken to stop so-call "comprehensive immigration reform". Stopping amnesty is one of my key regular topics!

Kevin

rec'd by reply email 11/11/2009 12:26:36 P.M. Pacific Standard time

We called 5 local stations, none that we know of helped .

One even told us theres plenty of land for illegals !