Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Just sent this out to many people. We can only hope Beck will show this. We need all of the racists shown for who they are. The lamestream media loves to draw attention to the few detractors who show up at patriot rallies, but never seem to want to show the flip side of it, the "minority" racist groups and their activities.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please send this release and video to all of your favorite news sources.

We also need copies submitted at www.DrudgeReport.com

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let me see here....didn't the original Spanish speaking people come from Europe too? I guess any Latino that speaks Mayan or Incan would be the only true Latino-American....right?
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perhaps when our side demonstrates again, we should prepare for this kind of disruption. Remember that at the Mall on July 4, the other side used mimes with whistles to drown out Roy Beck's attempts at conversation. Any kind of noise-making could be used to drown out this woman's microphone. It was wrong of her to use the loud-speaker in the midst of our group's activity. I don't think our side has used anti-noise obstruction previously, but looks like it may be necessary in the future. I heard people shouting in unison USA, USA, USA which helped. Maybe for future demonstrations, should have a sizeable group ready to do that quickly when needed. Actually, the police should have required this woman to stop. At the mall, police kept opposing groups separate.

Any kind of noise-making could be used to drown out this woman's microphone. It was wrong of her to use the loud-speaker in the midst of our group's activity. I don't think our side has used anti-noise obstruction previously, but looks like it may be necessary in the future.
    Were did I put those bagpipes?

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Wow that's insane!!! I got a little sick in my stomach watching that...

Sent to Hannity. Has anyone sent this to Greta yet?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This cracks me up. When they have no facts they resort to loud noise and nonsense. Everyone needs to demonstrate with a bullhorn so that when the brown berets start their shenanigans we fight back with louder stupid noise. A portable sound system that plays the national anthem in a loop would be great.

There are those foghorn things in a can. Small and portable.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Tea Party Racism Caught in Explosive New Video (Sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Tea Party Racism Caught in Explosive New Video (Sarcasm)

To see more examples of the violence, threats, and overt racism being directed at Americans, please visit our Youtube channel at http://www.Youtube.com/ALIPAC1

###
    =====================================

Great RESOURCE.

Thanks!
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast