Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Two additional ALIPAC officers to assist you.

Supporters of Americans for Legal Immigration:

We are pleased to announce two new volunteer officers on our staff. Last week, we introduced you to Frank Beard (students@alipac.us) who is heading up our new Student Outreach Program for the college crowd. Now we are unveiling Jim Palmer as our Media Coordinator and Steven A. Hill as our Chief Editor.

Many of you know Jim Palmer as jp_48504 on our Discussion Groups boards. Jim has worked for many months as an ALIPAC moderator and administrator. He has already started in his new role as our Media Coordinator.

Jim Palmer is a dedicated American who desires to see changes by our legislators to improve and enforce our immigration laws. He is a certified web master with over 7 years experience designing, operating and promoting web sites, with a specialty in search engine optimization.

Jim needs your help to increase our national press list. ALIPAC supporters are encouraged to send Jim e-mail contacts for your local media. This will help us to reach out to more press sources across America.

Many of you have already built e-mail lists for your local newspapers, TV Stations, and Radio Stations. Please help us collect this information to enhance our reach. Please send your local e-mail press contacts to Jim at press@alipac.us

------------------------------------------------------------

Steven Hill is the new Chief Editor for ALIPAC. He will be helping us to provide a new service of coordinating writers and including more original material and articles at ALIPAC. Do you have any experience as a writer? Would you like to try your hand at it? Would you like to join our research and publications efforts? If so, then contact Steven at editor@alipac.us You can also find him online in our Discussion Groups as ALIPACeditor.

Steven is on a mission to find talented volunteer writers and researchers to aid us in our cause and inform the public.

Steven Hill has nearly ten years experience as an educator of history and language
    at the high school and college levels. He holds a bachelor's and master's degree in
    history from East Carolina University.

We are very pleased to have Jim, Steven, and Frank as new officers at ALIPAC. Their bio information has been added to our Executive Officer Directory found on the top blue tool bar at www.alipac.us Please keep this link in your notes to contact them now or in the future.

Executive Officers
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... ries&cid=2

We hope that these new volunteer officers will help you with your activism efforts.

We are working hard to expand our organization to adapt to the new demands and new level of interest and support we are receiving from the nation. More good things to come in the near future.

Thank you for your continued support, understanding, and commitment to our efforts.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

It's going to take organized time and funds to win this battle.

Volunteer Today via
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=4

Contribute Today via
    http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congratulations and welcome!!

Congratulation and welcome. I am sure you will be great additions to ALIPAC
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for volunteering guys! ... I guess that's a few more volunteer positions Americans won't do off the market!! :P I am looking for work myself (tired of beans and rice), but I will donate what time I can to the cause. I did quite a bit of research and writing in law school and am a PoliSci grad. Also, I am in DC with some Hill experience and plenty of legislative experience. But Ill make sandwiches if it will help. Hell, I'll mow your lawn and you can take pictures for the media... evidence, Americans CAN mow! Whatever I can do! I'll email Steve with my contact details tonight. Thanks again for volunteering gents!

Zach
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

Go JP!

Go Frank!

Go Stephen!

Thank you for helping this forum. We appreciate you both.

I am sooooo much better looking than they are.

I'm also a babe magnet extrordinaire.

Well, old obese female babes but, hey!!!! Yah' gets whatcha' can gets.

Congratulations and welcome in your new roles, Frank, Jim and Steve. We all appreciate your volunteering to take on these titles.

I'll make a note of your volunteer positions and see what I can do to help. For example, I do have a local media list but it needs a good deal of brushing up and updating.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast