Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Update from DC + ALIPAC on O'Reilly + New Haven Fliers + Vid

Friends of ALIPAC:

Our organization has quickly become one of the largest and most effective organizations in America fighting against illegal immigration. With your support, we are developing quite a record in this fight at the city, state, and Federal level. We have become trend setters and true leaders in this movement. ALIPAC is on the cutting edge of this fight!

While meeting with lawmakers and congressional staff in DC last week, we found that many members of Congress and the US Senate were very aware of our operations and your activism! There is growing respect for our collective efforts.

I met with 14 Republican lawmakers and staff members in two short days!

We attempted to meet with several key Democrats, but were unable to schedule meetings this trip.

The Republicans we met are very angry with the White House, yet many believe they should continue to send letters to Bush or sign resolutions in the hope they will do some good. I expressed to them that the time for such measures has passed and it was time for historic investigations and prosecutions of those responsible for this crisis.

There is traction in our push for official investigations.

We made a lot of new and important contacts while in DC, which will help us into the future.

Our goal this week was to test the waters, plant the seeds, and gather information to help us craft our plans to Restore the Republic!

This will take time and will take a lot of energy. If you have not called all of the federal lawmakers from your state, to ask for investigations, please cover those bases quickly because more focused campaigns are coming your way shortly.

Details on Calling for Congress to Restore the Republic and Investigate Bush
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=74292

----

We have more good news!

Your efforts to flood DC offices and district office with copies of Dr. Corsi's book "Late Great USA", which is filled with information about the SPP and North American Union are playing a major role. We need more copies in the air because several lawmakers are still claiming they do not know about the SPP and NAU, even though Dr. Corsi's book has debuted at number 28, on the New York Times best seller list!

ALIPAC will pursue further distribution of this book, to aid our efforts to raise awareness and put a stop to this madness.

Article: 'Late, Great USA' a New York Times best-seller
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

----

Bill O'Reilly has invited me to be a guest on the Factor, which will air this Monday night! Please tune into Fox national news if you can. The O'Reilly Factor is the most watched news show on cable!

We will be discussing ALIPAC's fliers that encourage illegal aliens to go to New Haven, Connecticut because that city is issuing biometric ID Cards to illegal aliens so they can use them to get social benefits.

THE SHOW WILL BE ON AT 8 and 11PM Eastern.

We are all very pleased to see Michelle Malkin filling in for O'Reilly more these days. Malkin is one of the top leaders in America, fighting for immigration enforcement and secure borders. Her positioning on this show is a great leap forward for our movement! Lou Dobbs needed backup and with Malkin on the air, there is a new fighter pilot in the sky with him.

While ALIPAC opposes benefits for illegal aliens and decries what New Haven, CT is doing, we created this flier to send them more illegals!

That should change their tune, when they start having to close hospitals and form special gang units!

Here are the key points I will try to make Monday night. I gave these during and NPR interview on Friday.

Quote 1. "While we would prefer that President Bush do his job and actually start enforcing our existing immigration laws, which require the illegals to return home... In the meantime, we are encouraging them to go to New Haven. A few more thousand illegal aliens in New Haven and they will be closing hospitals, begging for school bonds, and asking for Federal aid to fight the illegal alien gangs just like Lost Angeles."

Quote 2. "We believe that the New Haven system is the prototype for the North American Union plan, which intends to use Big Brother biometric ID to track all Americans and illegals. Those pushing this plan are probably upset with New Haven for showing that card before the votes were counted, on the failed Amnesty bill in the Senate."

We need your help.

WE NEED TO GET MORE COPIES OF THE FLIER POSTED ACROSS AMERICA BEFORE TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK!

BY GETTING MORE OF THESE FLIERS OUT, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THAT SEE US ON FOX MONDAY NIGHT WILL TAKE NOTICE AND APPRECIATE OUR WORK!

The flier is found in the 'Activism" section of the ALIPAC Action Panel (AAP) which is found on the top blue tool bar of every page at www.alipac.us

We are adding a homepage link to the flier to prepare for this new wave of press we are receiving.

WE KNOW THE FLIERS WORK BECAUSE WE HAVE RECEIVED MANY CALLS FROM THE 'UNDOCUMENTED' asking for DETAILS IN SPANISH!

TO VIEW AND PRINT COPIES OF THIS FLIER AND TO HELP SEND YOUR ILLEGALS TO NEW HAVEN, PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=24

-----

Press Update

ALIPAC has been on over 5 TV News shows, 7 radio shows and in at least 5 different print media articles in the last week about our efforts in Waukegan and DC. We are carrying your voice to the nation!

----

Great Video from Waukegan!

When I saw this video that they put together in Waukegan, I was deeply touched.

I will never forget the friends that I made in Waukegan and our struggle!

I'm the guy in the blue shades and shirt. My friend Ted Hayes is the tall black man with the flag cape. The fella with the long hair is Radio Show host Fred Flannigan from WKRS.

The pictures of everyone holding hands in a circle is from our prayer circle.

The crowd on our side was small at first, but by the end we had well over 250 people holding vigil, on our side of the barricades, with about 50 in the Council Chambers.

We did not just beat the illegals, we handed their backsides to them with an 8-2 victory!

Look closely at these pictures, because the brave Waukeganites you see here have accomplished something that is sending shock waves across the country, as you read this.

The illegals threw everything they had at us, and there we stood and beat them back....

Thousands of angry illegal aliens on one side, being incited into a roar by hateful Spanish speakers; hundreds of cops from many surrounding jurisdictions, four helicopters in the sky above, three sniper nests, twenty canine teams, five or six mounted police, riot team police lines, armored vehicles, special police tactical units, and us singing patriotic songs through a headset microphone connected to a bull horn!

If you like this video, please vote it 5 stars, distribute it, post it, make comments, and favorite it!

Waukegan 287g Picture Montage
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLsrUP9oZmA

You can also see more pictures we collect and can make comments at ALIPAC via this link...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=74506

William Gheen of ALIPAC
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thousands of angry illegal aliens on one side being incited into a roar by hateful Spanish speakers, hundreds of cops from all surrounding jurisdictions, four helicopters in the sky above, three sniper nests, twenty canine teams, five or six mounted police, riot team police lines, armored vehicles, special police tactical units
    ...The only reason that Waukeagan was turned into a police state is because of the refusal of OUR government to enforce the laws, secure our borders and return illegals that are here to sender. NOW, LET'S INVESTIGATE WHY ?!?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

While meeting with lawmakers and staff in DC this past week, we found many members of Congress and the US Senate were very aware of our operations and your activism! There is growing respect for our collective efforts.
    QUESTION...Should we identify ourselves as members of ALIPAC on every contact we have via phone, e-mail, fax and letter to politicians and the media? I have not been doing that, to date, since I had thought that it was recommended to remain a concerned citizen expressing their viewpoint during contacts. What does ALIPAC administrators recommend?

On second thought...wouldn't it be the most appropriate (and "politically correct") for the organization to have only it's administrators and top people identifying themselves as members of ALIPAC. Otherwise, an overzealous member could damage the organizations reputation by a communication or even a troll, who states they are from ALIPAC, could subvert any good will and respect ALIPAC has worked hard to build up.

Wow, the momentum is here to stay. That is amazing what you accomplished in DC.

I've tivoed Monday's show already!

I can't wait to see William on Lou Dobbs one day!! That will be our day to PARTY!!! I will definately tune into O'Reilly, it will be awesome.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I can't wait to see William on Lou Dobbs one day!! That will be our day to PARTY!!! I will definately tune into O'Reilly, it will be awesome.
    Thanks TC, Ive been on Dobbs three time so far but we did not save videos of it.

Zeezil, your call if you want to ID with ALIPAC. Anyone that is not an officer should just say "I support ALIPAC and..."

W

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    On second thought...wouldn't it be the most appropriate (and "politically correct") for the organization to have only it's administrators and top people identifying themselves as members of ALIPAC. Otherwise, an overzealous member could damage the organizations reputation by a communication or even a troll, who states they are from ALIPAC, could subvert any good will and respect ALIPAC has worked hard to build up.
    I totally agree. If ALIPAC starts making too much noise, a COINTELPRO-style tactic is to be expected.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

W: Do you know who will be host Monday night ? (Bill or Michelle)

April
    The Bill O'Reilly show wants me on the air this Monday night! Please tune in to Fox national news if you can. The O'Reilly factor is the most watched news show on cable!
    GOOOOOO WILLIAM!!!

YOU ROCK!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast