Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't forget the Mexican Consulate Huckabee opened in Arkansas.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just sent this email to my leadership list and 12 leaders/organizations have already responded in the affirmative (they will sign) in just the first few hours.

Gilchrist and Huckabee have really stepped into the hornets nest on this one.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I just sent this email to my leadership list and 12 leaders/organizations have already responded in the affirmative (they will sign) in just the first few hours.

Gilchrist and Huckabee have really stepped into the hornets nest on this one.

W
    GREAT NEWS!!!!

I'm on. I will sign with pleasure. Huckabee is a snake in the grass.

JAK
    I want someone who is looking out for OUR country and OUR people... and THIS MAN IS NOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! He is just ANOTHER TRAITOR!!!!!!

Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong!!!... and giving MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS AMNESTY IS TOTALLY WRONG!!!!

There is law and order in heaven ... not unruly invaders!!! You only have to read the Bible to see that God is a God of order!! Yes, he has compassion, but when we don't obey the rules THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES!!!!

Illegal aliens need to be sent home... attrition thru enforcement... children of illegal aliens... if you have a problem going home to your home country...SEE YOUR PARENTS!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK
    Gilchrist has an agenda that is contradictory to my beliefs.
    I think this man has LOST HIS MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Put Mike Huckabee in a pants suit, give him a bigger fanny and you'll have Hillary.

Huckabillery!!!

I will sign......
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

I did not get this email but you can add my name, along with Luca Zanna, as a co founder of the Mohave County Minutemen.

BTW, I'm glad to see you are right on top of this William.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Hi there jinky!

Me too, I'll sign.

Seems like things are just going from strange to bizarre somedays...

Huckster will NEVER get my vote - no matter what.
    He can't be trusted.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast