Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gay? What a shockarooni! I guess it all makes sense now. He is such a liberal theres no way he could be a "true" Republican. What else is he hiding? Probably more than I'd care to know! I refuse to vote for anyone who is gay (that I know of) for this very reason! They usually live double lives and are into all kinds of debauchery.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Quote Originally Posted by Yenko13
    Gay Grahamnesty , Gheen has step it up a notch , and I love it thanks William

Gay Grahamnesty why is he still Here , And what do we do with him , Whos his boyfriend this should be good ,

I hate to tell you, but I always suspected Graham might have a few little hispanic boyfriends; because his constant push for open borders in defiance of his state and the country; is definitely abnormal.
    That makes sense , little muchachos , right up his ally no pun intended
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

DADT

Graham is a Reserve officer in the United States Air Force, so it is against the Uniform Code of Military Justice for him to admit that he is gay. Maybe we should agree to get rid of this policy so we can out all the puff politicians.

I always thought ol' Lindsay was a a "little light in the loafers". I was there was some way for me to type out his Southern campy style speech pathologies. It's a wonder he made ith through the military.

Smooth move Bill. Too bad the same can't be done with Dick Armey.

Back when we were fighting to defeat the "dream" act, (which was to give amnesty to illegal aliens under the age of thirty so they could go to college). I found a link on Alipac to a web site for people that were lobbying to help pass the "Dream act".

On the blog many of the people posted funny comments like "Senator Graham dosn't dress very well for a Gay Man".

I have to tell you that I thought it was very funny, and I liked the fact that they would poke fun at Grahamnesty even though he was helping them.

I never thought that Grahamnesty was gay, but many of those active in trying to pass the Dream act knew all about it.

I watched the vid 3 times yesterday and I could not get the counter to update. Went ahead and marked as liked and made comment. Watching again now. I wonder what else Graham is hiding from his constituents?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    William, the hacking suddenly made sense to me, since lastnight I could not post my comment, tried several times, and also realized that the little word counter (counts your limit) was not moving down to show how much was left. I did not know what was causing it, so I kept editing my own response, but it kept saying "error". Never let me post. Did someone also turn off posting to the video as well?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12