Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Use this to turn the tables on illegal immigration today!

Friends of ALIPAC,

Many of you will remember when new polling data came out twice during our battles against "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" AMNESTY earlier this year and we sent you the polls telling you how you could use them to defeat the bills.

That tactic worked well and today we have a new poll that, if used properly, can have a major impact for our cause and against illegal immigration.

We want you to take the following actions.

1. Save a copy of this poll information for future debates and exchanges.
    2. Please forward a copy of this poll information or link to all of your contacts.
    3. Call into talk radio shows to talk about this poll.
    4. Write letters To The Editor of your local papers discussing this poll.
    5. SEND THIS POLL TO EVERY FEDERAL, STATE, and LOCAL LAWMAKER AND MEDIA CONTACT YOU CAN LOCATE.

Number 5 is the most important and will take you some time. It takes legwork to locate the website for your state assemblies and painstakingly go through the site sending emails to each lawmaker, BUT THIS IS WORTH IT!

This poll absolutely destroys the positions of any illegal immigration supporting lawmaker or reporter.

This poll will energize Americans that share our views while demoralizing the opposition.

This poll, properly deployed, can help in the battles against licenses and benefits for illegal aliens that is raging in many states.

WE NEED YOU TO GET THIS OUT.

ALIPAC is sending copies of this poll to over 300 allied organizations and leaders we are in contact with asking them to forward the poll and to get it mentioned on national TV and talk shows.

ALIPAC will be sending this out to our national press list of almost 40,000 members of the media.

ALIPAC will be deploying this polling data today in NC in our battle against illegal aliens in community colleges.

ALIPAC will make this poll part of our regular media appearances.

Here is the tool you need. Now use it to strike a mighty blow for our cause!

POLL RESULTS
    Benefits to Illegals? Overwhelming Majority Don't Think So
    http://www.alipac.us/article-2769-thread-1-0.html

"...of 4,069 respondents. The majority of respondents said "No" when asked if they think undocumented immigrants should be given the following: Driver's License (81.7%), Business License (89.3%), Housing Assistance (82.8%), Educational Benefits (76.7%) and Job Training (73.7%)."

Americans know the cure for what ails our nation...

"Honesty and integrity top the list of qualities Americans would like to see in candidates running for federal office as 81.4% say honesty, 77.6% say a willingness to tell the truth, even if it harms their position and 77.1% say a willingness to stand for what they believe in, even if it's not in line with the position of his/her party."

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sending the following e-mail to NC media outlets (that I know about):

New nationwide poll results:

77% of Americans are against providing Educational Benefits to illegal aliens.

Can you hear us now, Governor Easley, Martin Lancaster, Roy Cooper, David Sullivan and the NC General Assembly?

Additionally, the poll also revealed these results:

82% of Americans are against providing Driver’s Licenses to illegal aliens
    89% of Americans are against providing Business Licenses to illegal aliens
    74% of Americans are against providing Job Training to illegal aliens
    83% of Americans are against providing Housing Assistance to illegal aliens
    http://www.alipac.us/article-2769-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And 60% of Americans favor allowing illegal immigrants who have not committed crimes to become citizens if they pay fines, learn English and meet other requirements.

I agree with America.

Unfortunatley we cannot rely upon our Congress to introduce a bill like that much less pass it. Every one of the bills that I have ever checked that provided a legalization through amnesty have provisions that allow the illegal aliens to bypass some of the normal procedures. Even the normal procedures allow some criminals through, the amnesty bills allow extras through. The amnesty bills also allow various other benefits that are seldom if ever heard about in the media. That is what has so many of us against amnesty altogether, Congress is just careless to the extreme in writing the bills in the first place. Another area they also remove the checks on in amnesty programs is many of the health provisions. Both show the lack of responsibility Congress shows to their position.

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    And 60% of Americans favor allowing illegal immigrants who have not committed crimes to become citizens if they pay fines, learn English and meet other requirements.

I agree with America.

Quote Originally Posted by flashman

I agree with America.
    Site your source please and give a link to it.

Just me, but I think that is a bad idea. These people have broken our laws. They don' t just break one law of entering illegally, they use fake ID or ID belonging to someone else, they use welfare, for the most part they are driving illegally. Now that assuming they obey all the other laws - but these they must break in order to work, remain here, and drive.

These people have shown a totally disdain and disrespect for America and it's people.

No amnesty - ever - and no citizenship to anyone who has been here illegally.

That's just me.

Show me one bill that actually has done what 60% of Americans favor, allowing illegal immigrants who have not committed crimes to become citizens if they pay fines, learn English and meet other requirements.

The bills do not even have those requirements. Every bill allows those who have committed crimes in, and most do not require learning English or other reasonable requirements.

That isn't the way Congress writes the bills because "stakeholders" views are considered more then U.S. citizens. Stakeholders want as few restrictions on eligiblity as possible. So various health checks, criminal checks and other requirements are removed from those usually required for legal status.

Americans are just starting to understand how negligent Congress has been, the day Congress starts putting this nation and its citizens first, perhaps that day I'll accept a legalization of a very limited few. Even then the normal process should be used, not some grand amnesty scheme.