Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Huddy
    I called all 7 Senators in Utah, most I left voice mail but TWO SENATORS I did make contact with and this is very upsetting:

Gene Davis (801-484-942 he said he was against HB 239 and HB 241

Karen Mayne (801-968-7756) asked me where I was calling from and when I
    her I was not in Utah she would not even talk to me......She hung up.
    Thank you for letting me know about these two.

I will call and give them my personal attention a little later in the day when Utah is awake and operational.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr. W., The same thing happened to me a little while ago. Sorry!!!

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Have e-mailed all.

Mission Accomplished from California... Good Luck Utah.

The nice lady who answers the cmte phone is named Vickie. She is a real nice lady who is on our side.
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

Welcome aboard Huddy, Shieldmaster! Glad to have your assistance

Keep up the calls everyone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Huddy
    I called all 7 Senators in Utah, most I left voice mail but TWO SENATORS I did make contact with and this is very upsetting:

Gene Davis (801-484-942 he said he was against HB 239 and HB 241

Karen Mayne (801-968-7756) asked me where I was calling from and when I
    her I was not in Utah she would not even talk to me......She hung up.
    Thank you for letting me know about these two.

I will call and give them my personal attention a little later in the day when Utah is awake and operational.

W
    W - there 2 other senators which have also expressed non-support for the bills as well. They are McCoy and Romero (I've only emailed at this point, calls here in a bit).

I sent 9 emails, I will follow up with phone calls

Regards.

Richard.

The following e-mail was sent to all of the Utah Senate Rules Committee members:

I am writing to ask Senator _____ to vote YES on HB 239 and HB 241 in the Rules Committee. It is time for every state to stand up for the rule of law and not allow our immigration laws to become irrelevant. America is a country for citizens and legal residents, not illegal aliens. U.S. immigration laws exist to protect American citizens and others that are here legally, not to facilitate a foreigner's pursuit of a better life.

Illegal aliens should not receive ANY taxpayer benefits of any sort and most certainly should not receive in-state college tuition rates. Do you realize that for every seat in college an illegal alien occupies a deserving American student is turned away? Don’t continue to let that happen.

Furthermore, illegal aliens should not receive licenses. Giving them licenses only aids and abets their illegal presence in America and will most certainly attract them to Utah. North Carolina used to issue licenses to illegal aliens but found that fraud and the crush of applicants from illegal aliens was so overwhelming that they discontinued the program. Michigan, likewise, has rescinded and stopped issuing licenses to illegal aliens. So has Maryland, So has Oregon. SO MUST UTAH!

Also sent the above e-mail to both Senators McCoy and Romero.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast