Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Illegal Alien Supporting Congressman Etheridge Assaul

VIDEO: Illegal Alien Supporting Congressman Etheridge Assaults Blogger

Friends of ALIPAC,

Congressman Bob Etheridge (D-NC) is in a lot of hot water today for assaulting some young bloggers on video. As you can see from his pathetic grade of D from our friends at NumbersUSA, Congressman Etheridge has been a strong supporter of illegal immigrants.

Etheridge's grade of D with details at this link....
    http://www.numbersusa.com/content/my/co ... rd/RECENT/

Here are the shocking videos, that Americans need to see....

Congressman Assaults Student on Washington Sidewalk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v60oNUoH ... r_embedded

Etheridge apologizes for on-camera confrontation
    http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?secti ... id=7496362

ALIPAC is trying to get more information from Congressman Bob Etheridge's opponent Renee Ellmers

Renee Ellmers
    http://www.reneeforcongress.com/

Her campaign website says:

"Immigration – Immigration laws should be enforced. And I oppose Amnesty for illegal immigrants. I believe we should strengthen our border enforcement and implement a strong employment verification system so companies can be sure they are hiring legal workers and those that do not face stiff penalties. "

ALIPAC is trying to clarify, if she means no path to citizenship for illegal aliens or if she is one of the 'No Amnesty' Comprehensive Immigration Reform supporters or not.

We will let you know, if we get an answer but we could hardly do worse that Bob Etheridge.

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Etheridge apologizes for on-camera confrontation
    Of course he did, he got caught. If there were no cameras there would be no apology.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Weak!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I had to watch it twice to be sure of what I saw?? Hot Air.com has some commentary about when Etheridge had a meeting asking for the involvement of youth. Hah! There is a YouTube link at the site. He explains his involvement with the youth/education -well except for those two on the street. WOW!

Video: Etheridge expounds on virtues of civic engagement in politics; Update: Etheridge apologizes
    Share4
    posted at 1:36 pm on June 14, 2010 by Ed Morrissey
    printer-friendly

I’m half-tempted to give Rep. Bob Etheridge the Carol Shea-Porter Award for Hypocrisy, except that would be a little unfair to Shea-Porter. She won her New Hampshire election by making a name for herself at her predecessor’s town-hall meetings with her frequent barbed questions, but now won’t hold similar meetings to avoid getting the same treatment. As far as I know, though, Shea-Porter hasn’t yet assaulted someone for taking her advice to get more engaged in politics. Here’s Etheridge from three years ago, offering this advice to young adults in this Generation Engage podcast:

“Get involved,â€

I want to add that Etheridge took the student's cell phone from his hand and appears to walk away with the property and therefore committed strong-arm robbery. Depending on the value of the cellphone will determine weather it is a felony or misdemeanor. Have the charges been filed???

If anyone in authority ever does that to you, clearly and loudly ask, "am I under arrest" and follow that with "I want to speak to my attorney".

Dixie

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Had to watch it several times myself and wonder what these two guys were doing that was so bad, that made him react like this. To reach out and grab him by his neck locked in his arm.....

I hope and pray this kid goes after him for everything he can, that was appalling behavior, especially considering it was just a question.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    BTW, watched it one more time, my son and I wondered if he had been drinking? He seemed a little "out of it", speech was not all there and his eyes were droopy. Does he have a history of drinking?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I want to add that Etheridge took the student's cell phone from his hand and appears to walk away with the property and therefore committed strong-arm robbery. Depending on the value of the cellphone will determine weather it is a felony or misdemeanor. Have the charges been filed???
    Dixie
    Also assault and unlawful detention! Why aren't these people in jail for treason among with the other crimes that they commit against their oath and our Constitution daily?
    The price paid for our freedom should never be forgotten!

From within a nation of sheep, a government of wolves will rise!

Matthew 6:9-13

Renee Ellmers could be in a great position to come from behind and defeat Ethridge over this, but unfortunately she does not have anyone answering her phones and emails today when she could be seizing the lead!

She is missing out on massive public support and dropping the ball big time I'm afraid.

Hopefully, they will improve soon.

W

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp ... 4#37691284

MSNBC does have a video report up about it (didn't see one on CNN). And notice how the reporter says "two men" and "so called cameramen." She mentions that it could be a set up or ambush, and democrats are mad about who is behind this...

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2010/0 ... nt.html#tp

ABC does say it could be "college students" and that their identity is a mystery. Shares that it was submitted anonymously and the two students seems a bit spooked by it all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast