Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How nasty has the political discourse in Washington gotten? During his speech to Congress tonight, President Obama defended his health care plan, saying that he had never proposed providing coverage to illegal immigrants. “You lie!â€

Re: Ombama DID NOT LIE and Wilson has appoligized

Quote Originally Posted by tginmn
    Read the bill and you will clearly see that illegal aliens are excluded by the law. What are you guys smoking? Stick to the facts or your credibility will be lost and the real fight against amesty will be lost. I am all for enforcing the immigration laws and closing the borders but when you go off on something that is not true I start to wonder about this organization.
    Illegals are mentioned in the bill and the claim is made that they should not receive benefits.

However, further inspection shows there are ZERO enforcement specifications. Thus, the illegal aliens will be free to take these benefits against the wishes of 83% of Americans just like everything else.

Also, Obama and Schumer plan to legalize all the illegals soon so they would also be covered that way.

tginmn, PLEASE READ THE EXPLANATIONS ON OUR VIDEOS IN THE FUTURE BEFORE COMMENTING.

Thanks,

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent off an E-mail to Joe Wilson last night thanking him for speaking up for Americans!

Viewed the video this morning and posted this:

Anyone who lives in an 'Amnesty City/State' KNOWS that without a Federal Mandate to confirm a persons citizenship illegal aliens apply for and get social services. THAT MY FRIENDS IS A FACT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Right now he isn't lying technically..but...there is a bill that they are trying pass..this from numbersusa.com

[quote]Immigration and Health Care: Legislation on the Table WILL Extend Health Care to Illegal Aliens

By James Edwards, Updated Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 9:47 PM[quote]

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusab ... d-health-c

He needs to be stopped I bet after they force health care down our throats this will get passed..all these bills need to be rescinded including the one in which all of the politicians not having the same health care as we will be forced to if we don't stop this...

kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Right now he isn't lying technically..but...there is a bill that they are trying pass..this from numbersusa.com

Immigration and Health Care: Legislation on the Table WILL Extend Health Care to Illegal Aliens

By James Edwards, Updated Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 9:47 PM[quote:204zovgs]

He needs to be stopped I bet after they force health care down our throats this will get passed..all these bills need to be rescinded including the one in which all of the politicians not having the same health care as we will be forced to if we don't stop this...

kathyet
    [/quote:204zovgs]

kathyet,

Obama did lie last night. Please read our desriptions as to why next to the video at this link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9lk6UXPqbw

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

Immigration and Health Care: Legislation on the Table WILL Extend Health Care to Illegal Aliens

By James Edwards, Updated Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 9:47 PM[quote:1mhcc7oo]

kathyet

kathyet,

Obama did lie last night. Please read our desriptions as to why next to the video at this link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9lk6UXPqbw
    [/quote:1mhcc7oo]

he is just making a play on his words your right technically he is lying, just like technically he is not....once they get anything at all passed they will do what they want and change it the way they want. We need to force them all into the same health care they want us to have and not let them pass any immigration laws we are against..

kathyet

Re: Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Valvalval
    We're so proud! He's the first congressperson in Presidential history to call the Commander in Chief a liar during a joint session of congress. #1! #1! #1!

That was so awesome. It's good to remember that no matter what happens, our side will always fight dirtier!

And South Carolina! There's a state that we can all rely on when it comes to black people, eh? Nice one S.C.!

This is a great day my friends. A great day for the Christian spirit. Jesus is on our side. Jesus would turn the sick away to die, especially if they're Mexican.

God Bless!
    Hey look everyone. It's an Obama supporter here to throw out the race card. How creative right? Yes, of course everyone from the Carolina's is racist.

And this goon even tries to drag Jesus's name through the mud!

Look out folks, the Obama supporters are raising hell tonight because they know that it only takes one voice to break the spells!

W

Yep..... and someone who chooses "ValValVal" as a username.

Maybe the president of the Valerie Jarret fan club? Another Chi-town styled ACORN thug? Gosh, the possibilities are endless.

South Carolina

Jeepers what an embarrassment some of these posts are. Lets not lose the facts people. The current Democratic President and the last one disgraced the office beyond anything we could possibly dream up. Heckling in Congress pales next to what the Democrates have done to earn the dis-respect they so richly deserve. I don't think the Congressman from SC did the best thing in the best way but I hardly think it should be viewed as it is in the media. We are mad, are we not ?? We are NOT being heard. The Republicans in Washington are being bulldozed and run over, walk in their shoes for a few. Frustration without limits. The outburst was way overdue. I believe that this was the ONLY way to get the message across and THAT should be the crime, not what the Congressman did.

Regarding the state of South Carolina. They are in trouble. I live in North Carolina. North Carolina was number 1 in the United States for the growth of illegals per capita in the 1990's in the country. That illegal population has placed both Carolina's in the top ten for highest unemployment, some of the worst budget problems, and some of the worst illegal immigrant problems in the country as well. Whoever brought up the race card - illegal immigration is not about race its about the American Way and what is right and what is wrong. If this is a race issue for you you don't belong in ALIPAC.

Before you support the President and his lie about illegals - read the damn bill. One person is covered they are all covered. Lets not forget -it appears to me that if illegals are not covered on national health they will be covered by medicaid as they are today. Millions of illegals are covered by Medicaid w/o question. Why in the world should we believe it will be any differant for National Health?

We sure appreciate your opinions of the South too. Our horrible past of discimination was identified here, fought here, and won here. The idiots who still think that way are just that - idiots. By the way - bigots live everywhere. Bigots, racists, and those who hold opinions of people solely based in where they live - seem to be everywhere including members of such organizations as ALIPAC. ALIPAC is home based in the Caroliona's just in case you don't know that. You better examine your values and opinions and get with the program or find some other way to fill your time.

I posted an article the other day about how NY and NYC have been lowering the number of uninsured. I was in a rush and failed to point out that what is REALLY being done is that IAs are being signed up for Medicaid state and city wide. How you ask? There is no citizenship verification in place.

Here's the link, you need to read between the lines:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-170070.html

"The question is: Will there be additional federal dollars for states like New York that have been at the forefront of Medicaid expansion?" said Marjorie Cadogan, executive deputy commissioner of citywide health insurance access.
    I believe that the real question here is "Will states like New York be punished for signing up IAs if a citizenship verification program is put in place?"

April
    DONE!!!! WAY TO GO JOE!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast