Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If the Mexicans and other nationalities (but mostly Mexicans) are illegally entering or living in this country then it is Mexicans and other nationalities we must screen and deport. The border must be closed to keep them deported.

]The federal government obviously won't do it or better yet won't do it because the corrupt, career, on the take politicians (including McCain) are in Corporate America's pocket.

Maybe Arizona's next move is to secure their own border properly.

Look at McCain switching his stance to get reelected. Typical for career backbone missing politicians.

The rest nation is watching. Obama has already started to undermine this. Don't bend. The legal majority is behind this. The illegal mindset must be changed. They do not own this country. They lost the war and yes, we moved the border many years ago Tough S%*t

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    That big display of mass violence on their part could really hurt their Federal legislation push on Monday if the word gets out enough.

W
    I'm doing my part to ensure these videos get seen by as many people as possible...I suggest everybody else does the same!!

Thanks ALIPAC for your efforts to stem the invasion!!
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

What's ironic is the height of hypocrisy by some folks in our country.

Example #1: Al Sharpton, who is vowing to come to Phoenix and join in with the pro-illegal alien activists when illegal immigration is responsible for the huge unemployment of blacks and legal hispanic residents. I guess he'd rather see illegal aliens working than members of his own race.
    The unemployment rate for young black and legal hispanic citizens is over 20% and they are the ones who are displaced in the majority by illegal aliens.

Example #2: Congressman Luis Gutierrez (D-IL), who is another pro-illegal alien activist. He says that the U.S. Immigration officials should "go after those companies that employ illegal aliens". However, when ICE raids companies and apprehends illegal aliens, who is at the front of the line objecting to ICE raids.............yep, you got it right, good 'ol Luis Gutierrez, who then calls the ICE agents "Nazis", "Gestapo agents" and other denigrating terms. The man is a total sleazebag and is unfit to be a member of Congress in my estimation. Not only that, but Gutierrez wants to give the illegal aliens amnesty, putting them at the head of the line for citizenship when 99% of the illegals have NO INTEREST in becoming citizens. In the meantime, foreigners who HAVE complied with our lenient immigration laws and filled out the proper documents and gone through the background checks, WHILE REMAINING IN THEIR HOME COUNTRIES, are left out in the cold, still patiently waiting.

Re: Please stop calling them "illegal"

Quote Originally Posted by HarlanR
    Here's what you should call them:
    1.) CRIMINAL aliens or;
    2.) Border-jumping CRIMINALS

If you keep saying "illegal" then I guarantee you that some moronic Liberal, er, uh, I mean, Progressive, will say this: "Ooooo! Oooooo! If we can just drop the "il" from "illegal" why then, they'll be "legal"!"

That's how stupid they are. And you know it.
    I prefer using illegal invader at times.

The Constitution of the United States of America

Article IV

Section 4. The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

Isn't it amazing how they pull off this stuff and scream about rights here but yet don't have the guts to do so back home. It doesn't matter if they are here legally or not. I see it with the Cubans here all the time. Those people can't grasp freedom of speech just like those at the protest in Arizona.
    All of this is what we need and the more of it the better as all they are doing is shooting themselves in the foot. People who may have had sympathy for them in the past won't after seeing their behavior.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow! Hi to all the new people!

Nothing like having illegals protest and tell us what WE are going to do for them.

When the money goes, it's the best time to drop the dead wood we're dragging along, that we have no committment to.

Even Liberals see reality clearer when they have no job, no income, no food and no shelter.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

The mob was pretty big but am I the only one who noticed the bad splicing job? Watch from about 15 to 26 seconds and then from about 42 to 54 seconds and it is the exact same footage of the cops. Same tree, same male in a yellow t=shirt just behind and to the left of the female cop with blonde ponytail.
    I think her hair should be pulled into a knot or something With hair that long all someone has to do was grab it and she would be yanked down.
    These illegals rioting are bad enough that the footage does not need enhanced to make it look worse.
    I hope AZ. is followed by other border states.
    There has been legislation introduced in my state and it is not a border state.
    We are all being invaded.

Re: Please stop calling them "illegal"

Hello, HarlanR

"Crimigrants" works pretty well for us down here in Houston.

-guido

Quote Originally Posted by HarlanR
    Here's what you should call them:
    1.) CRIMINAL aliens or;
    2.) Border-jumping CRIMINALS

If you keep saying "illegal" then I guarantee you that some moronic Liberal, er, uh, I mean, Progressive, will say this: "Ooooo! Oooooo! If we can just drop the "il" from "illegal" why then, they'll be "legal"!"

That's how stupid they are. And you know it.
    "A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends on the character of the user"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Yet the US Government and MSM would have us believe that Tea Partiers are the ones who are ready to riot. Bunch of damn tyrannical dictators we now have.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These are thousands of legal and illegal Mexicans who are hyped up and running scared because their "better life" is about to be taken away from them. They will get no sympathy from me because they created their own situation by entering this country illegally and demanding rights that were not theirs and treating this country as their own "foreign home away from home." For this, they have no one to blame but themselves if they are sent home or their families are separated.

All "anchor" children under the age of 21 should be required to apply for the citizenship of their illegal parents and leave the country with their parents, no exceptions, no excuses. These children are the responsibility of the illegal parents, not American taxpayers!! Their citizenships were acquired through a "loophole" in the 14th Amendment, and that should soon be fixed!!

All of this screaming and hollering is going to fall on deaf ears because Americans have had enough of being taken advantage of, not only by the illegal foreigners and their open border activist supporters and enablers, but by our own government that has ignored the growing problems and did nothing to stop it!!

Because our federal government has been guilty of enabling this practice to continue over the years, now it's up to the states to rectify it!! So the federal government can step up and work with the states and "take care of business," or it can step back and let the states do it for them!!! Washington had its chance, and they muffed it, now it's too little, too late Mr. President!!

NO MORE "FREE PASS" AMNESTIES....now or ever!! The seven "fix it" amnesties since 1986 have been open door invitations for illegals to "come on in and make yourselves at home" at taxpayers expense!!! This illegal backdoor open policy has got to stop NOW!!!

COME IN THE FRONT DOOR THE LEGAL WAY....OR DON'T COME AT ALL!!! THE ILLEGAL WELCOME MAT IS GONE AND THE ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS HAVE OUTWORN AND OVERSTAYED THEIR ILLEGAL PRESENCE IN THIS COUNTRY!!! THE ILLEGAL ALIENS FOUND THEIR WAY INTO THIS COUNTRY AND NOW THEY CAN FIND THEIR WAY OUT, PREFERABLY ON THEIR OWN AND AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE!! ADIOS, GOODBY!!!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast