Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaninen
    I'm flabbergasted and apparently very naive, in spite of my mature age, about the rotten apples that have infiltrated our baskets. Da...., if I understand our government. Enlighten me, sombody. I'm referring to the violence against members of any anti-illegal organization.

I've been part of the anti-illegal organizations since the mid-70's when it first surfaced in Illinois. Since then it's gone to Hell, not for lack of people's involvement, but rather because we were "invaded" by the illegals and our government sat and watched, doing zilch!

I get so irrate that I want to go to LA and take the jerks on, but they would laugh, since I'm a retired female.

Venting my anger is what I'm doing, but I'll keep sending email and call whomever I need to keep the momentum going.
    WElcome Ruth!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by operator1913
    Good luck to this forum and its members. I enjoy the updates, but there is no teeth here.

Operator1913
    Well, all I can say is the Senate felt our teeth when they voted down the Immigration Bill.

Operator do you have a site that has more teeth? Let us know. Just so they are for the rule of law and no amnesty.
    My sentiments exactly Gogo. I haven't found a site that has a better archive of information, and I know the members of ALIPAC had a direct impact on the defeat of the last bill. We shut down Washington's switchboard. No teeth?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Welcome Ruth. We certainly appreciate your support and activism here with us at ALIPAC.

W
    Welcome Ruth. I'm older too but I just got a notice from the Minuteman Grandma's Rally in October. I wonder if anyone else is going. I've never been might be nice to add some numbers. Michelle Malkin and Laura Ingrahnm are invited and politicians. I hope Tom Tancredo goes. I'm in N. CA but I could fly down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Website with some teeth.

I don't often post here, just lurk in the background. However, when I saw the mention of having a website with some teeth, I thought I would give out my blog. Maybe it will generate some traffic, as I don't get much. I do however post quite a bit on the subject of illegal aliens, as well as a few other pet peeves.

The URL is http://www.neals-soapbox.blogspot.com/

Hi Neal: Welcome to ALIPAC. Thanks for your link.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As you can plainly see that Elvira Arrellano should have been JAILED not just deported. Any illegal or legal Mexican now know all that they face for doing ANY CRIME, is deportation with no punishment.

Well Mr President & Congress, get your butts off your comfy chairs & get in our communities. Go to San Diego, south L.A., Waukegan, etc. where you can OPEN your eyes & see the real America you have festered. I hope your satisfied knowing that YOU have started this race war.

Good GOD we need a President that will work for Americans again.
    Remember when it was, United We stand... All for One... Don't Tread On Me... The We*People... The Alamo?*
    To all*Politicians,... SERVE the people, or the people will SERVE you.

JAK
    This is what happens when "OUR LAWS ARE IGNORED!" ...and allow an invasion of another country!!!! They no longer want to assimilate... they want to take over and control!!!! Those in our government that allow this should be brought up on charges!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Charges

Yes Jak, and IMHO, among those charges should be treason...

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Welcome Ruth. We certainly appreciate your support and activism here with us at ALIPAC.
    W
    Welcome Ruth. I'm older too but I just got a notice from the Minuteman Grandma's Rally in October. I wonder if anyone else is going. I've never been might be nice to add some numbers. Michelle Malkin and Laura Ingrahnm are invited and politicians. I hope Tom Tancredo goes. I'm in N. CA but I could fly down.
    WOW! Minuteman Grandma's Rally???? In October???
    I need to know more about this!
    Thanks to illegal immigration and Mexico, I should be out of a 2 year job living on unemployement checks (again!) long before then, so I'll be free to "travel"!
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

VIDEO: IMMIGRATION BY THE NUMBERS

"IMMIGRATION BY THE NUMBERS" or "IMMIGRATION GUMBALLS"

Go to Google.com, click 'Video' and type in either title above and you can learn for yourself the true impact of immigration based on facts not opinions.

Or go to:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... susa&hl=en

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast