Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Warning: Less than 12 Days left to keep us around into 2010

Friends of ALIPAC,

We need immediate and strong donations to stabilize our funds drive. To support our efforts against illegal immigration and Amnesty, please speak out with your support via our secure donations link before the deadline expires in 12 days...
    http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html

We have not pushed our funds drive hard over the last week or so due to the massive amount of work and focus on our efforts to push Amnesty legislation back into 2010 and to arrange our Tea Parties Against Amnesty in over 50 cities!

Only 12 days remain in our funds drive. ALIPAC has never failed to reach our minimum goals before but we are in danger of not reaching the mark unless we receive a new and strong wave of donations immediately.

Please remember that the $25,000 we must raise by Nov. 30 is our minimal survival operations costs. Anything less and we will not be able to continue our mission into 2010.

Please consider an immediate contribution of $250, $100, $50, or $25.

You can donate via our SECURE online donations page at this link...

If you prefer do donate via personal check, please mail your support soon to

ALIPAC
    PO Box 30966
    Raleigh, NC 27622

WE ARE ACTIVATING ALIPAC's EMERGENCY BACKUP E-MAIL SYSTEM TO ASSURE EVERYONE RECEIVES THIS REQUEST FOR AID.

We have recently upgraded our website at www.alipac.us to be faster and able to handle more visitors. We are in position to organize the backlash against the filing of an Amnesty bill and to lead the charge on defeating such legislation as we did in 2006 and 2007.

We have proven our track record before your very eyes as you have watched ALIPAC win in almost every state legislation battle in the country with only one exception in the last two years.

You have asked us to perform and we have answered your call.

Now, we need your help in our time of need. Time is running out for us to meet our minimal operations funding levels to continue operations into 2010 with very little extra bells and whistles.

We are proud of our efficiency level and how much value our donors get per dollar donated. Our feedback surveys tell us that 90% of you are happy with ALIPAC's performance.

Please send in your support today and if we all share the costs we can continue, improve, prevail, and win our struggle against illegal immigration and amnesty.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Director, Tea Parties Against Amnesty & Illegal Immigration
    www.AgainstAmnesty.com

Yes, I want ALIPAC to stay in the fight into 2010 and I am sending my donation now online via the following secure link...

Yes, my support is on the way to reach ALIPAC before the deadline...

ALIPAC
    PO Box 30966
    Raleigh, NC 27622
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just mailed my donation in.

I put mine in the mailbox today Wed, should be there Sat or Mon. Sent MO, from NE, from Builditnow. Guess I must be feeling guilty or something ?? I feel like you won't believe me, so I'm trying to provide the evidence that I really did send it today. Maybe I'm projecting my feelings of guilt for not sending it earlier. I just kept hoping I'd somehow get more money and could send more. Am I rambling yet.........??
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Sent mine in last week via snailmail.

Ours went out yesterday .