Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WARNING: N&O, El Pueblo, ADL Hit Piece Imminent

WARNING: N&O, El Pueblo, ADL Hit Piece Imminent

(Warning to all NC Lawmakers, ethical media, candidates, and citizen activists)

Friends of ALIPAC,

Yesterday, after I sent out a notice to Kristin Collins of the Raleigh News & Observer that her request for an interview was denied, she sent me an e-mail saying I was going to be in an article no matter what and I had best call her, if I wanted to answer what people were saying about me.

I called her, not to interview, but to criticize her and get a heads up.

When I called, I immediately asked what the charges were this time? Racism? Child abuse? Satan worship?

She informed me that El Pueblo had been receiving some nasty and racist e-mails and death threats and that she had looked at the Anti Defamation League bull saying that my rhetoric was leading to more violence against Latinos.

I told her that I get death threats all the time from people who say they hate Americans but I don't go crying to the N&O about it trying to score political points. I also informed her that no English media publication had ever deemed the ADL's ridiculous claims worthy of going into an article.

I facetiously told her that I get e-mails all the time saying the ADL is run by Satanists? Is that true? Can they prove otherwise?

I asked her if she had any evidence that anything I have ever said has led to violence against anyone and she confessed "No".

I told her there was one quote she could have from me. "The only violence I see is from illegal aliens against American citizens and 12-25 are being murdered each day, not to mention the assaults, robberies, rapes, and gang rapes!"

The likely result of this mischaracterization of me and our peaceful political organization will be to increase the chances of violence against me, political activists on our side, and perhaps even American citizens. Many of the illegal aliens already hate Americans, and once the groups like the ADL / SPLC and the Spanish media have added their twists, more illegals and Hispanics will falsely believe that we are out to harm them because of their race.

This slanted article has the potential to escalate the violence we are seeing against Americans and people in our movement. While American assaults on illegal aliens and their supporters are extremely rare, attacks from their side are growing more frequent and occurring with regularity.

Collins, the ADL, the SPLC, and El Pueblo are all guilty of what they claim they decry. When people who are trying to save lives are persecuted in this way, their goals are clear. They want to oppress the American majority into inaction on the political level. This is about the same as blaming the victims of crimes or even the police!

Kristin Collins and her masters at the N&O feel so threatened by ALIPAC's growing political power that they are about to try a very desperate attack.

From my conversation with Collins, it is clear that she is working closely with the opposition at the ADL and El Pueblo to cook up a hit piece on me.

They would not go to these lengths and attempt to so grotesquely twist the truth, if we were of no consequence to them.

The real irony here is that the N&O has refused to ever print mention of any of the four illegal alien gang rapes in our state, even though they happened within the circulation area of their paper.

They also refuse to list the multiple victims of illegal aliens in the same article and flatly refuse to tell the public about many of the deaths altogether.

So brace yourselves folks!

The newspaper that conceals gang rapes and murders by illegal aliens is about to try to convince readers that I am somehow causing Hispanics to be harmed, beaten or threatened even though they admit they have no evidence of that.

All she wanted was for me to answer and repeat a negative and nobody can disprove a negative anymore than any of you could prove you had never lied to a parent.

The article did not run today, so they are probably saving it for the Sunday edition to try and have maximum impact. I have always advocated nonviolence in my quest to have our existing immigration laws enforced and illegal immigration reversed.

It is a shame that many people will soon believe that I am responsible for harm to others, when that is a lie and the truth is that I stand in defense of my fellow countrymen who are suffering atrocities at the hands of illegal aliens and their supporters at the N&O.

There is blood on all of their hands.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

PS: One final note of interest. The N&O is choosing to launch this unsubstantiated smear campaign, while their public editor / ombudsman is out of town for the week!

Ephesians 6:11-12~ “Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    We know the truth, William. We're behind you 100%.

What a rag.

Fishwrap, litter-box liner, oil drip catcher, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well said W. That paper isn't worthy of training my new puppy on.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

working4change
    Kristin Collins and her masters at the N&O feel so threatened by ALIPAC's growing political power that they are about to try a very desperate attack.
    WE are all behind you William..let them give ALIPAC all the free press they like...Americans are catching on to the dirty games.

What they want.

They want the AP to pick up the story, then the New York slime will reprint it, then the whole country will pick up the story.

That is how they spread the lies.

Throwing accusations around based on a single source is irresponsible investigation, if not worse. Re:
    She informed me that El Pueblo had been receiving some nasty and racist e-mails and death threats and that she had looked at the Anti Defamation League bull saying that my rhetoric was leading to more violence against Latinos.
    ...And the one question which has been framed - but yet unanswered (from said 'reporter'...) is... how does this have any relation to you (W)?

There is no direct link, causation, association whatsoever. If this reporter person were in a field REQUIRING rigorous application of any scientific methodology she would be booted from said 'career' summarily.

Using 2nd hand information of a suggestive nature from a source with a strongly biased view or opinion proves....nothing. Painting people as 'guilty' solely by association is blatantly WRONG and definitely lies in contrast with the intent put into law by the Founders of the country.

Repeat - early and often:
    I asked her if she had any evidence that anything I have ever said has led to violence against anyone and she confessed "no'.

You have my full support. Isn't this paper going bankrupt, being sold or something? I can't believe it's still around.

I will be prepared to write her and everyone else at that paper when the article is printed.

I have some political counter measures I've designed to deal with a newspaper like this.

We will wait and see, but it may be time for me to deploy them after this.

The N&O is underestimating our ability to reach their audience with our true message of peace and lawfulness. If their audience could know the truth, many would discard their ads and subscriptions to the N&O if they knew what we know.

W

I heard you talking about this when you subbed the radio show yesterday William. The desperation from the other side is escalating because they are losing the fight. They have no legal leg to stand on so they keep trying to manufacture SOB stories. RIDICULOUS!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast