Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Watson
    Maryland pols don't gave a damn, they are for amnesty PERIOD.

I am financially and emotionally drained. There is no point in contacting any politician in Maryland. Their minds are stone and the state is lost.
    Thank you for all your hard work and dedication! Hang in there and don't give up! Sounds like more calls needed to your politicians in Maryland.
    I'm calling all those on the list, but first I'm calling those in your state of Maryland!

Here's a response that is sure to get your blood boiling. I called Maryland Congress woman Donna Edwards district 4. It is the policy in her office not to reveal how she intends to vote or where she stands on legislation.
    That is what the staffer that answered my call said.
    The staffer asked where I was calling from and I told him that I was calling from Georgia, but that the way she votes effects me and my family and all Americans. I also said that I'm sure that her constituents would be interested to know that she has a policy of keeping the way she intends to vote a secret from them. I reminded the staff that her constituents sent her to Washington to work for them, not the other way around.
    More calls need to be made to her office. How dare she have such an arrogant attitude. She's as bad as Barney Frank!

JAK
    I just made calls to Michael Bennet, Co and Mark Udall, Co and co-sponsor

It was worthless, but called anyway.

Will continue on with the house list now.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123