Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WARNING: We need immediate help!

Friends of ALIPAC,

A historic election is only 14 days away. We have received the best response from candidates and voters in the history of our organization. We have endorsed a historic number of candidates and our endorsements are being seen by more people than ever before.

Unfortunately, our funds are critically low. We've only raised $3,000 of the $30,000 we need to continue and prevail.

We currently do not have enough funds to advertise, support our candidates, or continue operations, unless we receive an immediate and strong financial response from our supporters.

Today's national press release endorsing more candidates has been postponed, so we can send you this emergency appeal!

Please take a few short minutes to proceed to our secure online donations page. Please donate anything you can even if it is only $10, $25, or $50. Please let's all pull together to knock the ball out of the park on election day, instead of letting our national operations falter short of the finish line.

ALIPAC's SECURE ONLINE DONATIONS PAGE...
    http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html

Please use the form at that link or use snail mail, if you prefer to send personal checks.

We are at...

ALIPAC
    PO Box 30966
    Raleigh, NC 276222

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

COME ON PEOPLE!!!

I know things are bad all around, but William needs our help! Has ALIPAC done anything to awaken you from your slumber? If so, you owe them! I know many of you have already helped, but many haven't! I am doing what I can--how about you???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)