Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Watch & Share the DC protest against illegal immigration live online Sat June 8

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Truther View Post
    The MSM is a powerful force, and what's going on in the country is living proof of it. Most Trump Supporters watch Fox News, and Fox News rarely reports on the Border. It is ironic that the only accurate info you get on the Border, is from a handful of independent YT'ers running on a shoe string budget.

I am still optimistic we can get together at a Trump Rally in the future. The next one is at Orlando which is a little out of my range. I need one about 500 to 600 miles away.

A Trump Rally in a location like Kansas City would be good. There are a lot of people who can reach KC in a ten hour drive.

There will be an opportunity pop up in the future somewhere.
    People on the right are SO SO PATHETIC!!!!! They're afraid of their shadow. The leftist communist scum do whatever they please and protest whenever they please in large #'s without a worry in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyklo View Post
    So what was the largest # of people there at one time? You guys did a great job of hiding them all. It appeared from the livestream video that there were maybe 10 people around that area. You mean to tell me that people are that parinoid that they were afraid to be online at an event like this? That lady from that Maryland group who gave a very good speech had a helmet on. I was laughing about that. Antifa would go to jail for many years if they laid a finger on her, an elderly black women with a cross around her neck. You guys needed some Anti-Trump signs which would have attracted some attention but that's all history now.

I gave specific instructions that nobody holding our live stream and HD cameras should film our supporters without their specific permission granted.

This event was never meant to be based on the level of turnout. It was a success and anyone that is trying to weigh us based up the level of supporter turnout they wanted or expected should stop.

At any event I throw dealing with the highly contentious issue of illegal immigration we will never voluntarily film and doxx our own crowd for the left.

You obviously have never gone into a public event like this with a risk of Antifa before where we have lost good patriots to head injuries like in Baldwin Park CA and I will thank you very much to never ridicule and ALIPAC supporter on our site again.

You were not there and all of the patriots that were there sacrificed a lot to be with us and there were many risks.
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 06-10-2019 at 04:06 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12