Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Way to go ALIPACers! Ready for NC Next?

Friends of ALIPAC,

Thank you for your calls to the SC Governor's offices. The phones were ringing off the hooks and we dominated our opposition once again. Please read and distribute these articles nationally and encourage your state lawmakers to follow SC's lead!

SC Governor Sanford signs tough illegal immigration bill
    http://www.alipac.us/article-3250-thread-1-0.html

Many of you had trouble reaching the Chicago Tribune Poll yesterday. We learned that the Tribune was blocking people coming in from the ALIPAC website link from seeing the poll. Regardless, the pro enforcement citizens dominated in this very slanted poll as you can see by the results at this link...

Tribune poll results
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-117995-50.html

----

ARE YOU READY TO CARRY OUR MOMENTUM TO NC NEXT WEEK???

Please take a moment to read this article and vote in this online poll about NC Colleges and illegal aliens.

Poll Link (poll is on the right)
    http://tinyurl.com/6hvoj3

As you can see, radical leftist lawmakers plan to erase our progress in NC.

We plan to launch our NC efforts into full swing next Tuesday. We hope that many of you from across the nation will back us up on the phones and e-mails.

If you are in or near NC, are you willing to join us for a day of citizen lobbying at the Legislature on June 18 or 25? If you are interested in attending events on these dates in NC, please write WilliamG@alipac.us with NC in the subject line so we can decide if we will or will not do any large events behind this effort.

NC is the tenth most populated state in America. The illegal aliens and their supporters know that NC is critical to their control ambitions on the East Coast. With SC, GA, and VA cracking down we have a flood headed into the state.

We only have a few short weeks to make a difference in NC.

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Many of you had trouble reaching the Chicago Tribune Poll yesterday. We learned that the Tribune was blocking people coming in from the ALIPAC website link from seeing the poll. Regardless, the pro enforcement citizens dominated in this very slanted poll as you can see by the results at this link
    This is good imo . Censorship is the highest form of flattery. The Citizen needs our support so "They" can come out of the Shadows .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I can't even reach the results of the poll. Just a white box with nothing in it.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, education is a basic right and they should be given the same opportunities. 38%
    No, they are not legal citizens and do not have the same rights. 57%
    I don't know. 3%
    None of the above. 1%

This Daily Tar Heel poll is not scientific and reflects the opinions of only those Internet users who have chosen to participate. The results cannot be assumed to represent the opinions of Internet users in general, nor the public as a whole.

I'll be glad to go to Raleigh.

Yes, education is a basic right and they should be given the same opportunities. 25%
    No, they are not legal citizens and do not have the same rights. 72%
    I don't know. 2%
    None of the above. 1%
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Yes, education is a basic right and they should be given the same opportunities. 17%

No, they are not legal citizens and do not have the same rights. 80%

I don't know. 2%

None of the above. 1%