Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We are close to victory: Massive wave of calls needed for Indiana today

Friends of ALIPAC,

Thanks to your calls, the sneaky attempt to pass in-state tuition for illegal aliens (HB 1326) without public, media, or lawmaker debate is temporarily on hold in the Indiana State Senate!

We have a real chance to win here and defeat this attempt, but we need all of you to follow these directions very carefully.

Step 1: Please read, understand, and circulate our national press release. You can share this by e-mail, Twitter, or Facebook. You can help send copies to your favorite local or national media or you can help us find destinations in Indiana newspapers, radio stations, and TV stations that need copies in their news rooms.

National Press Release
    Stealth In-State Tuition for Illegal Immigrants in Indiana Opposed by ALIPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/content/stealth...ed-alipac-213/

Step 2: Click on this link to pull up the list of all Indiana State Senators. Assume that most of these Senators DO NOT KNOW that HB 1326 contains the line "Provides that an individual who was enrolled in a state educational institution on or before July 1, 2011, is not lawfully present in the United States, and is a resident of Indiana may pay resident tuition at a state educational institution," found as the 4th sentence in the bill's synopsis.

Look at the names of senators on this list and then call as many as you can randomly using the number 317-232-9400

Indiana State Senators
    Indiana General Assembly: FAQs

Ask "May I speak with Senator ____ please?" When the attendant asks if you would like to comment on a bill say "No, thank you, Senator ______ 's office please."

Yesterday, most of you left messages with the attendants and while they tried to relay your comments to senate offices, the senate staffers have claimed to be oblivious to your calls and concerns. Bypass the call center and get your calls directly to the senate offices and say.

"I am calling to ask Senator ________ to defeat or amend the sneaky in-state tuition for illegal aliens provision found in HB 1326 which is before the Indiana Senate TODAY! 81% of his/her constituents oppose in-state tuition for illegals, can you tell me if Senator ______ supports or opposes HB 1326's stealth support of in-state tuition for illegals?"

Step 3: AFTER YOUR CALLS and ONLY AFTER YOUR CALLS ARE MADE, you may send in written versions of comments, however the system may ask you for address information for Indiana. If you can use this system, members of both the Indiana House and Senate need to be warned about the stealth insertion of in-state tuition into Assemblywoman Rhodes's HB 1326.

Email contacts
    Indiana General Assembly: FAQs

Step 4: Please check the activism coordination link often as you call. Yesterday, we were providing important updates on the tracking link that many of you did not check. Please use this link to A. Check often for updates; B. Report that you are calling; C. Ask any questions; D. Share your tactics and version of message; E. Share info you gather about this situation as you call.

Activism Alert Tracking Thread...
    http://www.alipac.us/f8/we-close-vic...3/#post1263342

You may also receive personalized help and guidance by replying to this email with your questions.

Illegal alien supporting legislation has just bitten the dust at the hands of patriots like us in Florida and Colorado, now let's shut down HB 1326 in Indiana!

Let's Roll ALIPACers!

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 03-01-2012 at 11:51 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

STATE SENATE: http://www.in.gov/cgi-bin/legislativ...chamber=Senate

This is the email addresses for the Indiana State Senate and House Reps. all on one page just scroll down to the Senate:
    http://www.in.gov/cgi-bin/legislativ...tact.pl#senate

Twitter is the 2nd fastest way to say "NO" to HB 1326 "This link is cool, they all read this!"
    https://twitter.com/#!/INSenateGOP
    Last edited by stevetheroofer; 03-01-2012 at 11:21 AM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

These seem to be the 2 numbers for the Indiana State Senate!

(317) 232-9400

(800) 382-9467
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    Time to make a difference patriots! Let's make those calls and kill this bill today!

Already on it - been calling Senators for the last hour.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer View Post
    These seem to be the 2 numbers for the Indiana State Senate!

(317) 232-9400

(800) 382-9467
    Our activists making calls yesterday discovered that the 800 number does not work for callers outside of Indiana so we are only circulating the (317) 232-9400 today.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Our activists making calls yesterday discovered that the 800 number does not work for callers outside of Indiana so we are only circulating the (317) 232-9400 today.

W
    Please vote "NO" on HB 1326
    I'm on it!

Whew! I thought my emails went out too late yesterday, I'll just resend them! Making calls now...

Im trying to make calls with you, but im also tending our releases. Can some of you ask staffers if HB 1326 is on the Senate Calender for today and if so, when the Senate convenes today??? Please post the answer here as a test to see how many of you are paying attention as requested and how many are calling?

W

ALIPAC and IFIRE VICTORY IN INDIANA

Senator Carlin Yoder's office that HB 1326 In-state tuition for illegal aliens has failed to make the crossover deadline and is DEAD FOR 2012.

I must say however that this has been the most incredible and disturbing .... oh let me go gather myself and ill come back and write this out shortly.

Call off the calls and emails to Indiana! We have won in the nick of time!

W