Like Tree32Likes

Thread: We Did It! Trump Wins! Merry Christmas in November America!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We Did It! Trump Wins! Merry Christmas in November America!

Merry Christmas in November America!

Donald Trump promised we are all bringing "Merry Christmas" back if he won, so let's start today. I'm going to put up some decorations and start my Christmas this year on Nov 9!

We made history together. So much so that a local man offered to buy one of my large 4 by 8 Trump signs this morning as we took them up!

Time to get to work fixing America. Time to get to work Making America Great Again.

Time to both build bridges and seek justice for those that have violated our border and immigration laws and those in DC that have abused their power and our nation!

We need to go after those that will continue to try to stop our revolution be they Democrats or Republicans like Mitt Romney, Karl Rove, The Bush Family, John Kasich, Glenn Beck, Bill Kristol, Paul Ryan, Johnn McCain, etc... And we need to make a list of every pollster and media pundit that lied about this race so that America remembers the liars and never believes another word they say on Fox News or MSNBC or CNN!

Tomorrow, ALIPAC will call for Elections Reform in America.

Never again should American voters have to contend with illegal alien voters, sketchy George Soros owned voting machines, felons voting, or deceased voters. We will call on Donald Trump to announce a Blue Ribbon Presidential Commission to implement reforms to secure America's elections from criminal exploitation. Without the voter fraud out there, this race would not have been even close!

Great thanks to each and every one of you that helped ALIPAC.us fight for Donald Trump and defeat Hillary Clinton!

Your donations to ALIPAC.us and hard work made our fight possible! We told you we could win this back before very many people believed it. We made the right choice even when it cost us supporters earlier this year in the primary.

I was blessed to accurately predict Trump would go all the way through the primary to the White House last Thanksgiving.

Now, we have an opportunity to secure our borders and restore the Rule of Law in America but we really have our work cut out for us. ALIPAC played an influential role in the progress and outcome of this election. We are credited with having influenced Donald Trump's campaign concerns and positions.

Now, we must not rest until the wall is built and the illegal aliens are gone!

Congratulations and an early "Merry Christmas" America!

Let's celebrate respectfully today and tomorrow we get to work Making America Great Again!

Much thanks and sincere appreciation from all of us here at ALIPAC!

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

PS: Please consider posting your feelings about this election to leave a lasting record for posterity at...
    http://www.alipac.us/f8/we-did-trump...merica-340159/

Last edited by ALIPAC; 11-09-2016 at 10:10 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

full victory speech
    <strong>
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsvy10D5rtc

Memorable time line .....
    2:45 a.m.

Donald Trump has been elected the 45th president of the United States. He is arriving now to his election night event at the Hilton, hours after it began, to give a victory speech.

2:55 a.m.
    "I've just received a call from Secretary Clinton," Trump tells the crowd. "She congratulated me... and I congratulated her and her campaign on a very hard-fought campaign."
    Trump appears to be taking the high road here, with lots of references to embracing America's diversity. It's time to "bind the wounds of divisions" between Democrats, Republicans and independents, he says, promising to "be president for all Americans — and this is so important to me."
    As for foreign policy, Trump promises the U.S. "will get along with all other nations willing to get along with us."

3:05 a.m.
    Trump thanks his parents, his relatives, his wife, his kids, his campaign team, his political cohorts (Rudy Giuliani, Mike Huckabee, Chris Christie, Ben Carson, etc.) and, of course, the Secret Service.
    "This was tough," he says. "This was tough. This political stuff is nasty and it's tough."
    The campaign trail "has been what they call a historic event," Trump says. "But to be really historic, we have to do a great job. And I promise you I will not let you down — we will do a great job."
    And his final words of the night: "I love this country. Thank you."

http://patch.com/new-york/new-york-c...t-speech-party
    Last edited by artist; 11-09-2016 at 11:02 AM.

And now the real work begins. If anyone thinks this was tough and edgy, it's just going to get tougher. It's our job to keep Trump focused and not just sit back and expect him to do and decide everything. He won because of input from his constituency. Early in the campaign, already there have been those attempting to spin his campaign promises. We've seen them post here.

Does anyone really still imagine that Ted Cruz or Rubio has anything to offer as a president? How close did we come to having a loser like Cruz as a nominee? They are still out there and four years can be a remarkably short period of time.

What a relief! I feel better already. But much remains to be seen.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Rob from Alabama

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but looking at that red & blue map last night, it was the HEART of AMERICA that still beats RED! Not only did Mr. Trump win, but all of us Christians prayers were answered last night by our Lord Jesus Christ, because it was HE who really won. If President Trump will put an end to all the "Political Correctness" and put God back into our country to follow FIRST, the United States will continue to thrive! If he doesn't, and PC continues removing God from our nation, then we will continue to see America's decline...... We voted for him, now we, the American public, will hafta keep up with the checks and balances on the progress made going forward. I pray that Christians begin holding Representatives accountable. We've sat by silently while our country has been taken from us, and it's time we took it back. No matter how you look at it, our country's "FOUNDATION" was built on Christian faith and values. If a foundation becomes damaged, the structure built upon it could be destroyed. We MUST REPAIR OUR FOUNDATION, one nation UNDER GOD, if we want America to remain the GREATEST country in the world!

William, I think you should ask for a job from Trump! Even the best efforts can be botched by sincere but incompetent people. And I don't expect that restoring American employment and sovereignty is going to be easy. I hope you can get together with some of the other people who have been leading immigration enforcement groups and figure out how to collaborate those efforts. I know this has been very stressful for you to operate this organization. But it contains much of the best thought on this complicated issue. We need to see that things are done right in order to have long term success.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes Mr. Gheen...get in the White House on the Trump Train and possibly work with DHS and Jeff Sessions!

We need a go fund me "Brick in the Wall" where we can donate to buy a brick!

We are a Nation of Laws that must be enforced. Stop all immigration until we get the 30 million illegals on a path out of our Country!

End the failed refugee, asylum, wet foot / dry foot policies! We cannot take in the entire World!

This is such a victorious day. VICTORY!! I believe Ann Coulter's "Adios America", Jeff Sessions, ALIPAC, The Remembrance Program and many others that have helped to influence Trump will indeed keep him on the right path. The simple fact that the administration will no longer be holding back boarder patrol agents or ICE will make a huge difference. Implementing e-verify for employment will also help tremendously. Removing Federal funding from Sanctuary cities will be huge!!!

Special note to Judy: How excited are you right now girl!? You've always spoke out unbarred for Trump!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Illegal immigration control needs to be presented as a safeguard for America's employees---instead of an attack on some kind of 'international rights.' It traditionally has had Democrat support, and maybe enough of that Party can read the writing on the wall, and see a movement which has grown from a small disorganized grass routes phenomenon to one affecting the highest level of US politics. Trump had just a few major issues and this was one of them! But it sure needs to be done right ---- and not from any partisan spirit. Frankly, I was kind of surprised that most Republicans easily adopted this issue. But Trump recognized what a profound crossroads this country was at, where so many forces around the world promise to undermine us and the solutions need to be both innovative and complex at the same time.

In a country as big as ours, there's bound to be some solutions though!

Meanwhile, Hey everyone think hard about taking that winter vacation to Mexico! The peso has now dropped to 20 on the dollar, and I wouldn't be surprised if it drops to 22-24, (from 11 to 1 a few years ago) or maybe even takes a temporary plunge! Bargains await!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Let's keep the "movement" going and send Trump Christmas cards from all over the USA and the World:

PRESIDENT TRUMP
    TRUMP TOWER
    725 FIFTH AVENUE
    NEW YORK, NY 10022

Let's suprise him and show him our overwhelming support. Copy and Paste!

Yes I am sure we all slept well last night for the first time in a very long time. It was a long road to get him elected and we still have a long way to go to get this country back on track. But the first huge step has been taken and if we all stay united we can make American great again. I am proud be a part of that. I am proud there is hope for this country and the future of our children. The world was watching and we showed them the proud Americans that we are and we took our country back. I shall remember this day for the rest of my life. It was the biggest battle we have fought for our country in my lifetime and I am truly glad we are blessed and won the day. I do believe this country is now wide awake and will not let us get into that position again with our government as we sent a loud and clear message that we are watching you and will stop you from destroying our country. God Bless America !!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn