Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We have won! Visa expansions removed from funding bill!

Friends,

Over the last hour, three US Senate office staff members have called to share good news with us.

You kept your momentum up as we asked you to with the calls to the US Senate. Again, our strategies and messaging was applied en masse with great effect.

Our friends in DC are pleased to tell us that Senator Mikulski's (D-MD) H2B Visa provisions have also been pulled from the Iraq War Funding bill. Thus, all immigration language is gone from this bill and we have won this round!

We want to salute all of the great organizations out there that have worked side-by-side in solidarity, to defeat our opposition this time.

We want to thank the heroic and brave talk radio show hosts and commentators like Lou Dobbs and Michelle Malkin who carried our banner to the forefront. There are so many to thank, I hate to even mention names. It was like an army mustering quickly, when the call came.

We want to thank all the bloggers and web runners who carried the warnings across the Net like a fleet of Paul Revere's on a desperate ride to wake the nation.

We want to thank the lawmakers in DC that did their jobs and stood with the public in opposition to this. Many of their staff members are true loyalists to our cause.

But most of all, we must thank our citizen activists. You are the Americans from all races and walks of life that have stood tall and unified and told these sellouts in DC "No!"

You have prepared for these battles, you have given of your time and funds during perilous times, you have practiced your skills, you engaged the enemy and have emerged victorious again.

It is a great honor to stand with you in these battles to save our nation. Thank you for heeding the call and moving in unison with our strategies.

William Gheen & The much appreciated ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

PS: Have a great Memorial Day weekend and if you would like to make or read comments to and from other ALIPACers about today's win, please post at this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-116510.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, I think that we need is to thank you and your staff for providing this platform for all of us who think alike to have the means and connections here to make these efforts work.

Without groups like Alipac we have few leaders who walk the walk......

SO, William...........
    Thank you and your staff for all the hard work and take the weekend off and enjoy this holiday with your friends and family.........

Ken Dreger

Great, great, great news William. Thank you everyone.

Do not stop informing the public and let others know that they too may be a part of turning back the tide of illegal immigration through groups like Alipac.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen. We ARE MIGHTY in numbers. Thanks to all of you for the work.
    Hope you all have a wonderful memorial day. :P :P :P
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I wish I could hand each of you a beer and hug your necks!

W

Weeee are the champions....

*Collective* SIGH

*"We Are The Champions" playing in the background*

One more battle won by the good guys. I'm so glad all of our calls, e-mails, and faxes got through to them (until next time).

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Bush doesn't veto it. I'd hate to start from "scratch" again.

FANTASTIC effort all round, everyone!

This is very good news. What if we never knew what them idiots up on the hill were doing? We be screwed more than we are already! Thank you William. I'd like to hear what Feinstein, Craig, Pelosi and Harry Knuckles Reid, is saying in private

Did you hear Pelosi's laugh they had on CNN? Her laugh makes Hillary's seem like music. Her plastic smile that's always there like a photo, make me want to puke. Then she talks low and calm while I'm flipping out and screaming at the TV! How long is that women in there anyway?
    She apologized for the "screw-up" on the missing 34 pages, how valiant of her and her cronies....
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

"United we Stand" and united we will prevail for the future of our children and America, the greatest nation on earth.

I am so proud to work with all of you...thank you for making it possible to win by coming together as a team!!

Thank you to all of the great Senators who lead the way like Sessions ETC.....

the news stations who had the courage to stand up and speak out like Lou, Glenn, (Laura on O'Rielly) they pretty much stood alone in the MSM.

All the wonderful talk radio show hosts...they came together again to speak out for America and "we the people".

And thank GOD and our forefathers for "FREEDOM OF SPEECH"

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: Weeee are the champions....

Quote Originally Posted by Squire
    *Collective* SIGH

*"We Are The Champions" playing in the background*

One more battle won by the good guys. I'm so glad all of our calls, e-mails, and faxes got through to them (until next time).

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Bush doesn't veto it. I'd hate to start from "scratch" again.

FANTASTIC effort all round, everyone!
    The bill is veto proof....70 yea's 26Nays...more than 2/3 of the Senate!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

THANK YOU, EVERYONE!

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast