Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We Hold the Line on illegal immigration!

Supporters of ALIPAC:

The event in DC was well attended and the press was there. It is clear now that thousands of Americans have been killed by illegal aliens many of which have been in and out of the hands of our local police without deportation. We attempted to hand deliver the petition, that many of you signed with NumbersUSA, to the White House. They knew we were coming. They knew we were there. They refused to even receive or accept the petition. Over 560,000 Americans signed that petition asking the President to secure the border and the White House intentionally left us standing in the street with it in our hands. ALIPAC and a lot of great groups worked very hard to gather those signatures last year.

Petition to the President Copy
    http://www.reformus.org/

We have placed an update on the Faye Coleman case on our homepage. Her killer only got 4 years in prison. Her daughter Stacy Koon knows that the system failed her mother and is now joining our ranks in this struggle. Our hearts and prayers go out to Stacy's family and to the thousands of others that are grieving their lost love ones taken by illegal aliens and a system that fails to protect our citizens.

Whose Mom must Die before our laws are enforced?
    http://www.alipac.us/article-1178-thread-1-0.html

Also, most of you have heard that the White House and the Senate have resumed their plans to amnesty the illegal aliens and the Border Patrol and Minutemen report the onslaught at the border has reached terrible new levels. We were at six to ten thousand crossing per night. Who knows where the new level is as the illegals invade America to reinforce their counterparts on the streets. They are coming for the promised Amnestia that Bush promised President Fox.

There is a lot going on and we need to focus.

We have two major priorities.

1. We need all ALIPAC Supporters back on the phones to every member of Congress and the Senate. Many of you send faxes and work with other groups and that is great, but our focus is on the calls. You should start with your state and move outwards.

If someone asks if you live in their Congressman's state or district and you do not, then point out to them "I'm a supporter of ALIPAC. Americans for LEGAL Immigration and I plan to help them remove any member of Congress that votes for Guest Worker in the elections this November."

We also need your help talking to Congressional and Senate staff about the false choice we are offered of immediately deporting 12 million illegal aliens. Please use 'How To Reverse Illegal Immigration in America" as part of your talking points.

It is up to us. It is up to ALIPAC and our allies to diffuse the false choice we are being offered between amnesty and mass deportation. Here is the answer, it is up to you to carry the message with us.

If you are looking for ideas or have questions, our national activists are standing ready to help you 24/7 at this link.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-118019.html#118019

Let's keep those phones ringing and ringing in DC! Remember, even if they pass this Guest Worker Amnesty the fight is NOT OVER. They want to pass it now to break your willpower.

Talking Points:

How to Reverse Illegal Immigration in America
    http://www.alipac.us/article1111-thread-1-0.html

The ALIPAC Platform (Each measure is supported by 80+% of Americans)
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=14

Lobbying Tips and US Congress Contact Information
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=25

Priority #2

We must prepare for May 1. A lot of different things could happen and we need a game plan to A. Help direct more Americans to ALIPAC to organize to fight illegal immigration and B. Make sure the public has access to accurate information when they come looking for answers. If you have any suggestions on what we should do for May 1, please e-mail me.

You will receive an update by this weekend on our game plan for May 1.

Best Regards,

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us

Not and ALIPAC Supporter Yet? What are you waiting for? The next 20 million illegals to arrive? Take action today at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC ONLINE Activists:

As you can read above, I am directing our national email list to this thread to ask questions, seek advice, make suggestions, etc...

Please illustrate your work with your calls and your talking points here for the others to read.

Hopefully, many others will follow your lead with your calls and find your suggestions helpful.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alipac instead of the petitions being ignored can't they be published in a few BIG newspapers?

CALL CALL CALL

I have been calling the Senators below (I went over my thousand cel phone minutes two days ago---new month for me on the 28th!)----please note that some after hours calls do not have a voicemail option----do not focus on these, and be RELENTLESS calling the others!!

The office hours are 9AM to 6PM EST for most Senators who don't have an answering machine. Like I said----go get em----if they won't hear---MAKE THEM LISTEN! THEY WILL LISTEN - THE FUNDING FOR THE BORDER ENFORCEMENT IS A START! Focus on the following---they were in a closed door meeting with Bush----call them first---then call all the others!

Also in yesterday's meeting were Republican Sens. Bill Frist, Lindsey Graham, Judd Gregg, Chuck Hagel, John McCain and Mitch McConnell, and Democratic Sens. Richard J. Durbin, Edward M. Kennedy, Patrick J. Leahy, Joe Lieberman, Robert Menendez, Barack Obama and Ken Salazar.

HERE---GET TO IT NOW! NO EXCUSES----HERE IT IS

Sen. Arlen Specter (R-PA) – 202-224-4254
    Sen. Mike DeWine (R-OH) – 202-224-2315
    Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-SC) – 202-224-5972 *** NO VOICEMAIL
    Sen. Sam Brownback (R-KS) – 202-224-6521
    Sen. Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT) – 202-224-5251
    Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-IA) – 202-224-3744
    Sen. Jon L. Kyl (R-AZ) – 202-224-4521 *** MAILBOX FULL
    Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) – 202-224-4124 *** NO ANSWER AFTER HOURS
    Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) – 202-224-2934 *** NO VOICEMAIL
    Sen. Thomas A. Coburn (R-OK) – 202-224-5754
    Sen. Patrick J. Leahy (D-VT) – 202-224-4242
    Sen. Edward M. Kennedy (D-MA) – 202-224-4543 *** NO VOICEMAIL
    Sen. Joseph R. Biden (D-DE) – 202-224-5042
    Sen. Herbert H. Kohl (D-WI) – 202-224-5653
    Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) – 202-224-3841 *** NO VOICEMAIL
    Sen. Russ Feingold (D-WI) – 202-224-5323
    Sen. Charles E. Schumer (D-NY) – 202-224-6542 *** NO VOICEMAIL
    Sen. Richard J. Durbin (D-IL) – 202-224-2152 *** NO VOICEMAIL
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

I am calling the senators as well as calling members of congress..
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I have the phone list in my car and will be calling Senators on my cell as i travel today.

W

I made a few calls to Senators and will make more tomorrow. Also, I'm keeping up with fax and phone alerts with NumbersUSA.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Excellent---keep up the good work!

Good job people---I would be happy with one person taking the initiative---but there are more---excellent! You are the 3 percent solution----good job----I'm elated you took the bull by the horns---THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT!('')
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!