Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What the screaming is about

I completely agree that the whining and moaning is good news. I also wonder if it is increasing the profile of ALIPAC with the public in unintended ways. Wouldn't it be just too delightful if the membership in ALIPAC rises, donations surge, and hits increase. I hope that ALIPAC will keep an eye on those parameters. Cheers!

Dulicate

Duplicate
    ------------------------

another duplicate!!
    ------------------------

Great column, William!

Dick Armey, John McCain and Lindsey Graham are the Obamawing of the Republlican Party. Sarah Palin and Scott Brown aren't doing themselves any favors by campaigning for McCain. My how quickly our political heroes and heroines fall!

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMama
    Great column, William!

Dick Armey, John McCain and Lindsey Graham are the Obamawing of the Republlican Party. Sarah Palin and Scott Brown aren't doing themselves any favors by campaigning for McCain. My how quickly our political heroes and heroines fall!
    Thank you HoosierMama! So good to hear from you old friend.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to Alipac mifouf.

Excellent William. You made the connections. Now we learn that another open borders, amnesty supporter, Jeb Bush, is on the McCain side. Where is Juan Hernandez? His brother, Francisco Hernandez, was on Fox yesterday discussing our tax dollars going to help illegal aliens cross the border with GPS application. Guess the cell phone application will help terrorists and drug cartels too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUl9t2pzmsE

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bill, this is a quote that all of us held to our hearts, when we created the REAL tea party movement in 2007. Not the Sarah Palin aka John McCain aka Perry aka Glenn Beck movement.

Never forget it troops !!!!!

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
    Mohandas Gandhi

We will win this, as it appears we are in the "fight" stage.

The GOP's closet amnesty queens like Palin, McCain, Gramnesty have done everything they can do to hijack a very strong, grassroots tea party movement. But they will lose...

Just hang in there, and realize we have accomplished enough to make drug cartel owned people like McCain and Palin, take special interest in taking us out. So I believe we are winning.

Hi; I'm new to this forum and ashamed to say, new to illegal immigration. I've sat idely by for quite a few years with my head in the sand and now here we are, the nation in such disarray as well as in the throws of many "wars".

I've needed this forum, for hope, encouragement and fight. Yes, to me just in these last few months as I have viewed and given views, it can grow tiresome. When I come here and as you can see I have posted little but am reading much. I just want to thank everybody here, I do not feel alone anymore and when overwhelmed I know I can be here for support and am hoping to be able to offer mine.

Again, thank you for helping America to remain the great country it is.

Welcome Sinthea, glad you found us.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome Sinthea! A lot of folks feel that way when they find ALIPAC. Take your time and get comfortable. Our team is here to assist you any way they can.

William

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast