Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What you need to defeat Dream Act AMNESTY 2009!

Friends of ALIPAC,

We now have in hand what you need to defeat the Dream Act Amnesty in 2009. We have defeated this legislation before and can do so again if enough of you respond to our requests.

Keep in mind that the Dream Act Amnesty is a big political domino and if they pass this, the chances of a broader Comprehensive Reform Amnesty increases. If we defeat this, broader Amnesty will likely fail in 2009 giving Americans the time they need to set things right in the 2010 elections.

Senator Lugar and other Dream Act supporter sellouts receive ALIPAC's e-mail alerts so it is important you move swiftly to fully implement this efforts.

First, please make sure you keep up the pressure in Oregon and Texas all week. These state battles are very important to our national strategy. Please complete these prior alerts then move against Dream!

Texas Campaign Details
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-153766.html

Oregon Campaign Details
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-153012.html

----

Illegal aliens and their supporters have been executing their plans in Washington, DC while we mop up with their butts in the states! Now we have the political tools and messages you need to put an end to their progress!

Step 1:
    Please read, understand, and distribute today's press release going out to the nation.

Today's Release
    State Defeats and Student Violence Bodes Ill for Dream Act
    http://www.alipac.us/article4158.html

Step 2: We must make the key messages in this press release common political knowledge. While ALIPAC will conduct interviews with the national media and contact members of the Congress and US Senate on your behalf, we need thousands of you to....

-- Call your members of Congress and Senate to say "Please let Representative _____ know that states like Colorado, Arkansas, and New Jersey are saying no to Dream Act types of legislation even though they are majority Democrat. A majority of Americans oppose Dream Act AMNESTY for illegal aliens and the recent violence used by Dream Act supporters at UNC makes it clear that Dream Act should be defeated in 2009."
    -- E-mail, Fax, and mail copies of today's press release to your members of Congress and the US Senate.
    -- Call in to talk radio shows in your area to deliver these messages as well.
    -- Consider writing a letter to the editor in your local papers that utilize these messages.

Federal lawmakers watch the actions of their state lawmakers closely and receive updates from their field staff about what content is found on talk radio shows and in the local papers.

Our national effort to defeat the bad Dream Act Amnesty in 2009 begins today.

We must fight on two fronts in both Washington and the states and we need your maximum support.

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

Questions, feedback, and progress reports welcome at this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-886607.html#886607
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just sent a sizzling email to Senator Lugar! What made me really angry was his reply to a message I had sent him a few days ago about his stand on a number of matters that most of the people in Indiana and the country do not agree. He always returns answers with a bunch of double talk! Meaningless drivel! Yes! I am still angry. He is my age which is OLD and he has been in office too long, and I was a Republican, or was until this year, I switched to Independent. There are too many people like him who pose as Republicans, and act as something entirely different! He has been FOR illegal immigration and FOR giving them the moon with a fence around it at the cost of all the rest of us! The last 2 years when he got too many emails about issues associated with the illegals, he just closed his email and his office phone was busy for hours. I'm old but very stubborn and I just kept trying until I got his office! The young men who work in his office are extremely polite and when I apologized for my anger they said "it is a pleasure talking with you, and you cannot imagine what the majority of calls we get are like. It is pretty bad!" I can only say "HOORAY!"

I just emailed all of Oregon.

I just lost my job to a crew of Hispanics

Sorry to report that Oregon is already a sanctuary state. I was watching tv last night and saw a car dealership (Dick Ford) advertising that they will finance car loans for people who have no social security number. I had no idea such a huge problem, one which prompted a national ad campaign, existed. Why are there so many law abiding citizens in Oregon who don't have SS numbers(?) OH.... Here's a thought.... maybe they are in the U.S. illegally, and that's why they have no SS numbers! Why would I think that? Well, I just lost my job (and my husband lost his 2nd job -- which we really need to pay our taxes, ya know?) to a crew of Hispanics. True, it was a lowly job that no Americans want to work (housekeeping), so I am told by Congress and President Pelosi. And I'm sure those Hispanics are all here legally, so maybe I should stop whining about it and just cease paying my mortgage. My next door neighbors, who voted for Obama, will then pay my mortgage for me, right? They might not appreciate that -- and I really don't care.
    [Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.] Phil.4:1-6

I got responses from two of then.

Arnie Roblan - non commitment

Sherrie Sprenger seemed to been leaning toward no. The interesting line was "We have received a great deal of feedback, mostly opposition."

Keep up the good work, and keep hitting them in Oregon. I loved the two words I bolded above.