Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by DiggersRealm
    Quote Originally Posted by mooney
    I thought I grew up chopping and picking cotton but the only pictures I see now show only blacks doing it. Who says we have a liberal media?
    I thought there might have been just a few whites, blacks and asians who also did agriculture out in the west, but I could be mistaken. Apparently only "hispanics" are competent enough to do those jobs. After all, that's all you see in pictures and video, so it must have always been true.
    With what the Globalists are doing to America right now, we may all be lucky to pick cotton soon.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's obvious that groups like the SPLC and LaRaza are the ones trying to keep racism alive in this country. The general population in America do not even think about racism when Lou is doing a broadcast on illegal immigration, or on the controversy of Obama's birth certificate. They instead see what is right and what is wrong, and worry about the lawless direction this country is taking. Political groups are also to blame, like the Hispanic Caucus, the Black Caucus, etc. These are the ones who put labels on people instead of treating everyone as Americans. Until we get rid of the labels, nothing will change in this country, and our government is the biggest offender of this practice.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Racism, only one way?

I am fortunate to retire from civil service 2 years ago. I split my time between the good ole USA and another country in the Caribbean. While sitting in an outdoor bar, there were two gentlemen sitting on the other side of the small bar. The two men noticed that I was speaking to my friend in a foreign language other then English and they began to laugh and call me racial insults. They started that chest pumping nonsense that they are African Americans. The insults started, “Cracker, honkey, devil, ice manâ€
    I am a Son Of The American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by skipper0
    I have to disagree that segregation is not now complete. I have 5 black grandchildren and 7 black great-grandchildren. They are all well educated, well dressed, and live in what would be considered middle to upper-middle
    class homes. They are all honest, christian, hard-working, and good parents.
    Their friends consist of both blacks and whites and none of them have ever been associated with any organization, or workplace which was all black. None of them have ever been in trouble with the law either.
    They all did well in school and 2 earned athletic scholarships. One in football and the other in basketball. The youngest was offered 4 scholarships in music! And "NO" they did not get their athletic prowess from the black side. My father and his 4 brothers all were outstanding athletes and our heritage is all white on all sides except for one Sioux Indian. They were born and raised most of their lives in Arizona but graduated high school in Kentucky. Their church is an integrated protestant church and they are all active in that church. I live in another state and before I retired was an RN. When showing some of my co-workers pictures of my black grandchildren several of the young, white girls wanted to know how they could go about meeting those guys because they thought they were really handsome. And they are!! There may be instances of intolerance in places but no matter what, you will always find that no matter where you go!
    Thank you for sharing that information about your family! I do hope segregation is over or at least nearly so. That's great news!

Now we have to work to save everyone's job from illegal immigration and excessive legal immigration. There will be terrible suffering if we don't succeed because there are more people than jobs and that is unacceptable.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I used to respect Julian Bond and Southern Poverty Law Center. But now, while I still respect Julian Bond, I have no respect at all for the SPLC. Julian is still on the Board of Directors, and I can't believe he would be selling out the American People using these types of tactics to support illegal immigration which hurts poor people the most, which means still today it hurts Black Americans the most because still today, they only earn the lowest in our country of only $34,000 per average household while the average for all households is $50,000 and non-hispanic whites is $52,000 and Asians are way up there at $64,000! Julian should put an end to this or his legacy will go up in smoke.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

SPLC

Dear Mr. Gheen,

I wanted to make a comment based upon the assertion that the SPLC once had good intentions.

In the mid to late 1990s I was the secretary for Americans for Constitutional Integrity (ACI). ACI was a group of individuals that advocated a return to strict adherence to the Constitution as written by the founders. Non racist and non partisan ACI was open to all people except those who advocated violence. We believed in personal liberty and limited government. Yet we were placed on the front page of the hate group web site. This was used to place us under FBI and BATF surveillance (confirmed by a number of our police/sheriff department members).

I must from my own experience with the SPLC maintain that the SPLC is and has always been an enemy of the Constitution, and an organ of suppression and Marxist activism. Morris Dees has a long history of anti-American rhetoric and activities that are easily researched.

In closing, please keep up your good work on the illegal immigration issue.

Will any MSM print or discuss this well written article?

I doubt it.

New web site

There seems to be a New web site that just poped up!

Looks like it might be something to begin supporting. We need to get things posted there that also show the truth about Illegals in this country.

Wonder who made it? Hummmm....

http://immigrationclearinghouse.com

NOT . ORG! That is the opposition!

Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Re: New web site

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk
    There seems to be a New web site that just poped up!

Looks like it might be something to begin supporting. We need to get things posted there that also show the truth about Illegals in this country.

Wonder who made it? Hummmm....

http://immigrationclearinghouse.com

NOT . ORG! That is the opposition!

Ken
    I know! I know! - You made it Ken!
    When you gonna have it up and operational, and how is it going to differ from what is here at ALIPAC?

"In fact, what is most shocking is that the SPLC has spent far more resources hounding conservative organizations, such as the Center for Immigration Studies, and prominent citizens like CNN's award-winning anchor Lou Dobbs, than it has protecting the civil rights of American voters...."

Posted August 10, 2099 06:34 PM

Mission Creep and the Southern Poverty Law Center's Misguided Focus

In case you missed the story, last November 4th a polling precinct in Philadelphia, PA was patrolled by an organization called the New Black Panther Party, a Marxist group that in 2000, was listed by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a racial hate group. Video footage shot in 2008, show Black Panther precinct workers intimidating white voters. This was covered by the news organizations, and resulted in charges being filed by the Bush Department of Justice, whose job it is to defend and protect the voting rights of all Americans.

What should have been an open and shut case has become something more troubling, after the Eric Holder-led Justice Department dropped charges against the Black Panthers, who supported President Obama. Currently, this decision to drop the charges, is being challenged by the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, (an organization with which I am affiliated).

Now this is the part where things really get interesting.

The SPLC has been mum on the issue, despite the fact that in 2000, it included the New Black Panther Party among its annual list of hate groups. In fact, what is most shocking is that the SPLC has spent far more resources hounding conservative organizations, such as the Center for Immigration Studies, and prominent citizens like CNN's award-winning anchor Lou Dobbs, than it has protecting the civil rights of American voters, which includes white people as well as black. The unrelenting attacks on Mr. Dobbs and others are shameless. The once venerable organization wages war against conservative individuals, principles, and organizations. How unfortunate for America. How unfortunate for the organization's founders.

There is a name for what has happened. It is called "mission creep." Mission creep occurs when an organization strays beyond its original purpose and engages in actions antithetical to its goals. Rather than monitoring hate groups, the Southern Poverty Law Center has become one.

Follow Carol M. Swain on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CMSwain

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carol-m-s ... 55029.html

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast