Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILLIAM GHEEN ON AIR NOW!

Click on listen Live. Coming up shortly

http://www.wbal.com/

Ron Smith Show
    Toll Free Talkshow Call-In
    800-767-WBAL
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Good going Bill! , I mean William..
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Just so everyone knows. They go dead air on the internet during commericals so DONT TOUCH THAT DIAL.

Banned
    I'm listening!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I'm listening!!!
    I'm surprised you're not calling....

thanks! that was awesome....waiting to hear the questions!

First time listener to Mr. Gheene (sp?). Great job!!!

Kim

Banned
    Great job, W!!!

Good Job W. Wish you could have been on longer.

Quote Originally Posted by mrazmerized
    thanks! that was awesome....waiting to hear the questions!

First time listener to Mr. Gheene (sp?). Great job!!!

Kim

One additional thing I would point out is great job on taking the opportunity to connect the War in Iraq, the WOT, and our own open borders. I've long wondered why more people don't seem to question why on earth we have hundereds of thousands of soldiers fighting and dying while their families back home are completely vulnerable to a terrorist crossing our borders. What must our soldiers be thinking of their own CIC, when we risk losing the WOT in our own backyards?

I also hear folks complain that the Iraqi borders should be secured to prevent the insurgents from Iran and Syria from crossing in and killing our soldiers. I agree, we need to find a way to stop the flow so that we can quit fighting against two additional countries, however, imagine the outrage here at home if it were to be announced that the Iraqi borders have been secured, while ours are not. Americans would be demanding to know why. And 'why' is something our government does not want to explain...they don't want to get into explaining OBL/NAU/SPP...So I'm wondering if there is a connection and could this be the reason why nothing is being done to stop the insurgency on the Borders in Iraq, something that would greatly assist in our war effort there?

The whole, "we are fighting them over there, so that we don't have to fight them here" is, imo, nothing but OBL mantra being repeated over and over again, as an excuse for why they say securing our borders isn't needed.

The Iraq war has big attention from the media and is not going on in secrecy, although it's a part of the complot, but the SPP, NAU, globalization, erradication of our borders, this is secret, very few in the media dare to talk about it. Tha's why we are always trying to get the news about illegals, NAU, etc.. out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast