Like Tree2Likes

Thread: William Gheen: I oppose Biden & Soros's war against Russia!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William Gheen: I oppose Biden & Soros's war against Russia!

Yesterday, I wanted to poll our supporters because I was having trouble spotting hardly anyone among the American public who supports war with Russia at the behest of Biden & Soros.

I posted the question on Facebook in front of our 25,000 followers there and our 18,000 on Twitter. On Facebook, only three people responded No, and on Twitter, there were only two. Obviously, Facebook and Twitter censors don't like the question.

So then, I posed this same simple question, "Do you support war with Russia" to our 50,000+ email alert subscribers, and in came a flood of responses for the first 30 minutes.

And then, nothing... complete silence. It took me a while to figure out what had happened. Every email response back to us was going into our spam folder and despite telling the system more than 50 times "Not Spam," the responses continued to get buried.

So it is clear big tech is on the side of the elites who are threatening Russia.

But the American people do not share their enthusiasm for war with a nuclear power on their own doorstep which is mainly happening because the Russians ran George Soros, his wealth, and his colour revolution front groups out of Russia, and they set up shop next door in Ukraine.

Do you support war with Russia?

(Survey Results before the email was blocked)

447-NO (99.3%) 3-YES (.6%)

So now, I've made a simple meme to express our sentiments, and I've placed it on all of our social media pages for you to share if you like. I'm sure this too will be suppressed.

I may make this into a sign and go hold it up in front of the White House and invite others to join me.

I believe we are being set up to fail, and Biden and Soros are risking the loss of our allies in Taiwan who we actually have a treaty to defend and a nuclear holocaust for Americans who may soon find ourselves under attack from both Russia and China simultaneously which would be a war we are very likely to lose.

It is time for a new anti-war movement in America to stop Joe Biden before he gets many more Americans killed to protect a corrupt nation that pays his crack-head son millions for simply being a Biden.

Share this message and meme by email, text, hard copy, and on (FACEBOOK HERE) .. (TWITTER HERE) .. (ALIPAC HERE) .. (GAB HERE) .. (LINKEDIN HERE) ... (MINDS HERE) .. (PARLER HERE) .. (SLUG HERE) .. (BRIGHTEON HERE) .. (CLOUTHUB HERE) .. (MEWE HERE) ... (GETTR HERE) .. (REDDIT HERE) .. (INSTAGRAM HERE)
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 02-25-2022 at 05:41 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did not get your newsfeed on my Facebook page.

I oppose being involved in this war. And I oppose funding any of it! It is pure money laundering back into Biden's pockets. Where do you think the One Billion in "aid" to Ukraine is going? It is never accounted for. It is theft.

I oppose refugees coming here from anywhere! We have no housing. We are full up, we are fed up, we are 30 trillion in debt. We cannot afford our own housing and bills to pay, let alone the high costs of gas, food, and healthcare...let alone retire comfortably.

We are taxed to death to pay for this corruption, waste, fraud and abuse of our tax dollars.

We can pray for these people. I encourage them to step up and fight their own battles. But I am sick of sending our blood and treasure to slaughter for nothing and then having entire cities of foreign citizens dumped in our laps.

We need our troops on our border. Mexico has INVADED our country without firing a shot. Who is sending their troops to our border?

These refugees can go straight to Germany, Poland, Hungary, and Europe. Let them take them in and pay for them! They should stay close to home, then go back. Same with the refugees being dumped on our backs from all over the world. Go home.

I support military tribunals looking into the bank accounts of the Deep State, money laundering, insider trading, sex trafficking, the Bio-Labs in Ukraine funded by the deep state to cause another pandemic to unleash on Russia's doorstep.

This is the corrupt Deep State, Soros, U.N., and NATO's doing. They cause these wars, they bankrupt us to fund it, they destroy our cities and people's lives, and create human misery across the planet for power and money! These people need to be sanctioned and removed from power by our top military officials!

Get this damn government out of our lives and off our backs. This is a never-ending cycle of war, military spending, they get rich off it, and we get the shaft and a body bag.

And now all we hear are refugees, refugees, refugees. Climate change refugees, illegal alien refugees, TPS refugees, asylum refugees, poor overbreeding refugees. Excuse me but the swamp can go to hell.

These countries should live in peace, have jobs and prosperity and stay home where they belong.

Russia and Ukraine are both corrupt. Bill Clinton made deals for Ukraine to give up their Nukes and weapons. Then set up the money laundering and sex trafficking hub in Ukraine.

Do not forget that Kerry, Romney, Pelosi, and Biden children are on the boards of the oil companies and Burisma in Ukraine. And Kerry pushing New Green Deal, screaming climate change, and the sky is falling, to make more money. They are all thieves! Why isn't the FBI investigating these people? The swamp is deep and full of muck.

Who in the heck is going to step up and stop these despots?
    Last edited by Beezer; 02-25-2022 at 06:17 PM.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL