Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William Gheen's letter to the NC Assembly

Honorable Representatives and Senators of North Carolina:

I write you today with a great sense of urgency. Our neighbor, South Carolina, has just passed one of the toughest state level immigration enforcement measures in the country and we will have tens of thousands more illegal aliens who will quickly migrate into North Carolina.

South Carolina is joining the more than 20 states that have cracked down on illegal immigration this year. In states like AZ, OK, and GA the media and state officials report mass exoduses of illegal aliens heading back to their home nations or other states. When Georgia cracked down last year, it was reported that many were headed to NC because our state laws are considered welcoming.

NC voters list illegal immigration as a top issue and a super majority say they want local and state level enforcement. National and state polls tell us that 80% of North Carolinians do not want licenses or any non-emergency tax resources, including college access, going to illegal alien families. These polls also tell us four out of five Americans want local police enforcing immigration laws and employers who hire illegals punished.

Since 2008 is an election year, voters are watching this Short Session closely and asking you to take immediate enforcement action.

I will be bringing a large group of concerned citizens to meet with you on June 18th of this year.

NC is already confirmed as a top destination for illegal aliens in America due to our lax state laws and driver license policies. Since we have an emergency on our hands, with a flood coming in from SC, we are asking that you take the following immediate actions in the short session.

1. Please defeat HB 2717 because North Carolinians do not want illegal aliens in our colleges. In 2005, when the public spoke out to defeat HB 1183 "In-state tuition for illegal aliens", Civitas institute polling showed that 81% of NC Voters were less likely to support anyone who supported that bill. The message from the public is clear.

2. Please attach language to the budget that requires state agencies to screen all initial applicants for state monies and resources. Illegal aliens should not be registering to vote, receiving welfare, licenses, college access, or any taxpayer benefits except for emergency medical care and K-12 education which are federally mandated.

3. Please pass legislation requiring or encouraging all NC employers to use the E-Verify system to make sure they are only hiring Americans and LEGAL immigrants during these tough economic times.

4. Please attach instructions to the budget that states NO MORE TAX MONEY GRANTS are to be given to the La Raza (The Race) front organization called El Pueblo which is based in Raleigh, since they are constantly in the press, and sending over teams of lobbyists to ask you for more money and benefits for illegal aliens. The last time I checked, this group was receiving almost half a million dollars each year in tax grants. North Carolina taxpayers should not be forced to finance any group who lobbies NC legislators for more money and benefits for illegal aliens.

5. Please set aside more funds for local police departments that want to train to enforce immigration laws.

We hope that Democrats and Republicans will work together to send a clear message to illegal aliens and the violent criminals and drunk drivers among them that our state is not the place they want to be.

We need you to move swiftly to protect American jobs, tax resources, and lives! How many more North Carolinians will be killed or victimized before you meet again in 2009, if you do not take action now?

Please contact me, if you would like any further information, documentation, or copies of the polls.

I look forward to speaking with you and working with you to make 2008 the year North Carolina took a firm stance against illegal immigration.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

4. Please attach instructions to the budget that states NO MORE TAX MONEY GRANTS are to be given to the La Raza (The Race) front organization called El Pueblo which is based in Raleigh, constantly in the press, and sending over teams of lobbyists to ask you for more money and benefits for illegal aliens.
    This makes me very angry . Just as Federal monies to la raza does . How can American Elected Officials sit back and except this out right Invadsion of American and not be "Angry" also ? Camber of Commerce must pay really good . Seems to cure all their pain .
    Great letter William . Count on me
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

OK, will get started on this right away.

Lets do it everyone, remember state by state, will send a message to U.S. congress that we want this stopped, we are fed up.

>>ACTION ALERT 6/12<<
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION ON SO. CAROLINA
    INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-119040.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Doing it now.