Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great letter Willam.

My friend from Canada made a vlog to help.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC5h9t1P ... annel_page

I just sent you the press release to over 100 TV, radio stations and newspapers all over the USA.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Vindication - Truth Triumphs Over Distortions

The responses & actions by the Governor & Lt. Governor, plus other state officials, validates the activities & actions of Alipac & many other organizations, that some hyper-partisan activist groups & individuals tried to criminalize & vilify, with vicious attacks on their character & the character of their members.

Over the past months we have seen attempts, some subtle - some not so subtle (like this one), to portray those who love this nation, as radicals or more specifically, out of control radicals. The left abhorred efforts to associate President Obama with terrorist Ayers or America hater Rev. Wright. They said it was wrong to portray Obama as anything when associating him with others. They said it was despicable for people to do this.

But now, we see what could have been a full fledged government sanctioned action, to deliberately vilify & criminalize any & all of those who associate with or are members of Alipac & numerous other organizations, & an attempt to portray these organizations with those history has shown were criminal groups. If that is not guilt by association, I do not know what is!

If it was wrong to do this to Obama or other leftists, it is surely just as wrong to do so to Alipac & many others on that despicable document. Perhaps more disturbing is that this document was released by a government entity. This despicable document was released as though it had the official sanction of a state government. The supposed credibility of release by a government body, created the false impression the state accepted, approved, & recognized the contents of that document & those listed, were indisputable fact. I suppose you could say the accusers forgot the trial, huh?

This document & the actions of SPLC & ADL, were as despicable as any in my memory! Their actions were malicious, in the extreme. It surely tried to portray organizations & individuals, as criminals or participants in criminal & terrorist activities. That is why we must understand many on the left are not the innocents they portray themselves to be. They know what they are doing & their actions match those of Marxist - Leninist - Alinsky style activist agitators. Remember, leftist dictators have killed millions of people in this world. They did so under the leftist guise of doing good & for the people. These people easily dismiss the rights of any who may not agree with them!

Your response, is professional & tempered. I applaud you for your restraint. The truth is, what they tried to do using government sanction & authority, was dangerous & despicable & the truth is, they have now gone on record & have proven to us, we must protect ourselves from such pernicious & disgusting attacks on those who love their country. I suspect, their actions could be criminal. I also suspect, they will do this & more. Additionally, I suspect they are doing more behind the scenes than we are aware of, so we must be at attention at all times.

Vigilance - the price of freedom. Pay attention folks, or risk slavery!

Great work Mr. G! Keep it up & know you are NOT alone!
    <a href>http://www.alipac.us/</a>

Two thumbs up and right on the mark!

Found this posted on Infowars today:

ALIPAC Issues Advisory on MIAC and SPLC, ADL
    http://tinyurl.com/dkal3u

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12