Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Would you forward an e-mail to save America?

Paul Reveres Needed! We must Warn our fellow Americans!

We all get them. Annoying e-mail forwards that say things like "If you want good luck to find you then send this e-mail to at least 10 people within the next 10 minutes. If you don't then you will have bad luck."

Well, what if you received a serious e-mail like this one that told you that "You are being lied to and you need to forward this e-mail to at least ten people and preferably as many people as you can. If you don't, then you may not have a country called America left."

The American Republic, our Democracy, is in grave danger. The laws that have already been debated and approved by Congress and signed into law are not being enforced even though over 4 out of 5 Americans support these EXISTING laws.

Our existing immigration laws which say employers that hire illegal aliens to be fined, the border is to be secured, illegal aliens are not to receive tax benefits, and illegal aliens that injure and kill Americans are to be deported, ARE NOT BEING ENFORCED by President Bush.

The US Senate is working right now to lift or REMOVE almost all of these laws! The non-enforcement of these laws by President Bush has led to the importation of millions of illegal aliens behind your back. They are lowering wages, taking American jobs, overwhelming our schools, prisons, and hospitals, bringing new diseases into our communities, and taking your tax dollars.

We do not need more legislation. We need our current laws enforced and it is clear that the President is ignoring a majority of Americans, the existing laws, his oath of office, and the US Constitution.

America has a Constitutional Crisis. The American Republic is falling due to your APATHY while you are watching American Idol and catching up on the Duke LaCross team!

If you receive this e-mail before they pass it, the US Senate is about to pass legislation that does the following.

1. Gives Amnesty disguised as Guest Worker, Temporary Worker, Earned Citizenship to the millions of illegal aliens in America that will be allowed to stay and register to vote thus diluting your vote as a reward for their criminal acts.

2. It makes you use your tax dollars to pay most of the college tuition costs for illegal aliens by granting them in-state tuition all across America.

3. This bill will make it mandatory that every law abiding American citizen receive a biometric national identification that will allow corporations and the Government to track your movements and purchases.

4. Will more than double current immigration levels bringing over 103 MILLION new people into the US within 20 years!

Will you join those of us that are calling, e-mailing, and faxing on your behalf? Will you join those of us that have alerted their friends, family members, and neighbors and have them joining the effort?

We need your help and support to stop this. Please assist us by forwarding this e-mail to at least 10 people, preferably more, as fast as you can.

Then pick up the phone and start calling at least 10 members of Congress and the Senate, preferably more, to say the following.

"Stop S. 2611! I oppose amnesty, guest worker, temporary worker, in-state tuition for illegal aliens, increased immigration and national biometric ID. This is my country. I am an American citizen, a voter, and a taxpayer and I want my existing immigration laws enforced. I know that over 80% of Americans agree with me and we will all vote any member of Congress and the Senate that supports any bill containing any of the measures out of office. Do I make myself clear?"

If you forward this e-mail to ten or more friends and make the calls then you may still have a functioning nation named America that is a Democracy.

If you do not forward this e-mail and take action, we may all end up in a new nation where the Government tells you what you will do and not the other way around.

We need your help. We are AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC or ALIPAC and we support those that respect our nation and laws and legally immigrate. We oppose amnesty and illegal immigration and want our existing laws enforced!

America you are being sold out in Washington DC today!

Contact the White House, Congress, and US Senate via phone, e-mail, and fax using these links.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=25

and

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-13639.html

Paid for by AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC or ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878
    A National Organization with supporters in all 50 states.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

email & calls

emails done, calls in progress.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Sent to all my friends, family, co-workers, and anyone else I could think of!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Getting it out now.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Called 20 Senators
    sent all faxes available at numbersusa
    Sent emails to my action Group

I am watching CSPAN and am furious.

Senator Byrd blew me away. He is against the Hagel/Matinez bill saying it was sham Amnesty
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Sent email to my address book. Will think of others.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Lowes home improvement store thinks I'm nuts. While wandering up and down the aisles, whenever possible, I asked folks to take some sort of action and to attend our Saturday May 20 9 am rally in front of the meddlesome Mexico consulate in Omaha at 36th and Dodge streets.

I know how to speak to folks in public, lots of practice approaching strangers, but, today was a wee bit unusual. Most of the folks looked at me if I was nuts. A few expressed sympathy for the "immigrants." Those expressing support for invaders were all older. I KNOW they have never suffered at the hands of illegals. Until they do suffer surely they will only have their own interests guide thier thoughts. NO empathy for others.

Sadly, it is likely it's those same oldsters that spew their patriotic knee-jerk rhetoric yet blindly follow their fearless leaders such as Bushy Boy and our traitorous senator Hagel.

Oh well.

Onward through the fog..........................

I sent this e-mail to our national list of close to 6,000 people, but I also sent it as a forward to over 300 of my personal contacts.

Let's hope it catches on with the public.

Wake Up America!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sent to everybody in my address book.

Forwarded to all my friends in my address book.

Also liked the idea, of contacting the senators who care about us American Citizens, and thanked them all; saying many appreciate them and admire them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast