Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Would you go to DC with ALIPAC to stop Amnesty?

We are considering launching a major campaign for Washington DC. If we do this, we will need historic support to do what needs to be done to block amnesty.

Can we count on you to join us for several days in DC in late April? If you can't come, will you work hard to conduct three days of calls to flood the offices in DC and reinforce the lobbying efforts of those that go?

Please register your level of support and commitment to this idea by voting in this survey.

Would you make calls for 3 days or go to DC with ALIPAC to stop amnesty?
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Surveys&pollID=43

If you would like to ask questions or leave comments on this topic, please visit the following link...

New ALIPAC Poll: Will you go to DC with us?
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=58212

Thank you for your support of ALIPAC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If I can't attend my wife says she would be willing.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Banned
    I may not make it to DC but you can bet your bottom dollar that my dialing finger will be bloody for those three days!

William.
    I can't go due to a sick family member who I will be caring for during that time.
    However: have you considered making a one page announcement that could be printed out and distributed? I really want to do my share (aside from calling and calling on those days). Alot of people have concerns but don't have any idea that this brewing. I wouldn't know anything about it if I hadn't found your site.
    I would be more then willing to hit the local mall parking lot and put flyers on windshields. I have no problem printing them out.
    I would just need something approved by this site to print out.
    Is that feasable? Would it have any impact?

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    William.
    I can't go due to a sick family member who I will be caring for during that time.
    However: have you considered making a one page announcement that could be printed out and distributed? I really want to do my share (aside from calling and calling on those days). Alot of people have concerns but don't have any idea that this brewing. I wouldn't know anything about it if I hadn't found your site.
    I would be more then willing to hit the local mall parking lot and put flyers on windshields. I have no problem printing them out.
    I would just need something approved by this site to print out.
    Is that feasable? Would it have any impact?
    Proud,

We will need you backing us up on the phone calls and e-mails. Please make sure you sign in on the event site so we can get you rollin from home.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm signed in and ready to rumble!
    I know you guys will ROCK in DC.
    I will be with you in spirit and by phone!

While I can not afford to, being jobless so long, I am seriously considering some more credit card debt to get there to Washington D.C. for the rally.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

I really really want to go to DC. :P I am trying to do everything in my power to go.

If I cannot of course I will be on the phone all day making calls!

:P
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

We will need you backing us up on the phone calls and e-mails. Please make sure you sign in on the event site so we can get you rollin from home.
    W
    Do you mean at http://www.holdtheirfeettothefire.org/??
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

Yes, please sign in at www.holdtheirfeettothefire.org

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast