Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    mad,

What you fail to realize is that ANY CFR candidate, REGARDLESS of party affilliation, will work just as hard as GW Bush to make the illegals LEGAL. Why would you support a candidate who owes his allegience to David Rockefeller and the Globalist Cabal??

The info is out there for anyone to read and understand, but most of you have been so well-trained by the boob tube that you can't see the threat that's staring you in the face.

The CFR is the ENEMY of this nation, and this election may very well be OUR LAST CHANCE to STOP THEM!!!

Dobbs could pull strongly from both the Dems and the Reps.

I'm not eager to chose the partisan flavor of the surrender of this nation.

I personally will not be forced to choose between McCain or Obama.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

mad
    I will write in Duncan Hunter if I have to in the Primary but when the national election comes I will do what I have to do to keep the Democrats from taking over the White House too.
    A vote for an Independent is a non-vote in the final election, but not in the Primaries.
    "The founder's version: In Article I, Sect. 8, only Congress has the power to declare war, "War Powers Act" ...unless it is in the absolute bona fide defense of this country's borders."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12