Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your voice at the summit + 8 days left Battle for NC!

ALIPAC Supporters:

If you have not made plans to attend the historic Unite to Fight illegal immigration summit this weekend, there's still time. Security will be strong for the event since we have several members of Congress attending.

Summit details
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-2919.html

Whether you plan to attend or not, I'm writing my 20 minute speech to the summit and would appreciate your comments. We have started a thread in our discussion groups where you can place comments. I want your voice to be heard at the summit. Please post what you feel should be said during my speech.

Link to summit comments.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-3712.html

I am scheduled to speak at the summit in the Cashman Theater at 3:40pm on Sat. May 28. Over 10 supporters of ALIPAC are attending and we are planning a small meeting during the summit.

---------

The Battle for NC effort is facing a crucial deadline in 8 days. The 'Crossover Deadline' means that any bill that has not passed one chamber is dead for the session. The Democratic leadership is not letting our immigration reform bills even be heard in committee.

We have over 100 people on our Battle for NC list that will be working hard over the next 8 days to get the leadership to at least allow those bills to be heard.

Here are the bills we want out into committee before the deadline.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-2061.html

Please write me at WilliamG@alipac.us if you are not on our Battle for NC list yet and you want to help.

Kind Regards,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, great job! While I won't go into lots of ideas previously posted by myself, feel free to use some one liners of mine in your speech if you like. They are:

Why is common sense not so common anymore?

Mr. President, get onboard now or be left at the station. This train is pulling out.

The only immigration reform we want is enforcement.

The troops are ready for deployment but the brass is weak.

Is it asking too much for legal citizens not to be able to diver their Federal taxes in order to facilitate the building of the wall at the unsecure border sooner?

The volunteers in AZ are only going there because of the titantic failure on the part of the federals to do what you were sworn to do in taking the pledge to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America.

Mr. President, will it be you or the President behind you that will enforce the immigration laws?

Mr. President, we're not going down without a fight. Will you join us in this bold and courageous endeavor? Stop this invasion!

Do not reward the illegals with temporary worker status. It is an insult to immigrants who are on the legal path of citizenship.

Good luck and Godspeed William. May you bring us one step closer to enforcement here in NC and the rest of the USA.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

I know, I am a broken record on this issue, but here goes:

[quote]the REAL ID Act still contains loopholes big enough to allow truckloads of illegal aliens to get valid temporary state driver’s licenses.

This driver’s license language first surfaced in the former H.R. 10, but was purged from the final 9/11 "Intelligence Reform" bill. The language reappeared as part of the supplemental appropriations bill for the Iraq war that was signed into law by President Bush on May 10.

The federal requirements for state driver’s license and identification cards are scheduled to go into effect three years from nowâ€â€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)