Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

$1.4billion to Mexico????

Does anyone know if this $$ promised to Mexico to fight crime and drug cartels is a done deal? This is an absolute joke. We've been giving them $ for decades and it ends up in the hands of the criminals. Why don't we spend the money instead on border enforcement and military on our own border to stop this stuff from coming in. This is another complete waste of money. Can we stop this in anyway??? Thanks

We subsidize the drug cartels every year. It would make more sense to me to use the money here to stop it at the border but I'm no politician.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

we subsidize many nations besides mexico. we should be up in arms about them too.

if we subsidize nations to 'help fight terror', that is okay.
    if we subsidize nations to 'help fight drugs. that is NOT okay.

we can't have it both ways. WE NEED TO PUT AN END TO ALL OF THIS FORIENG COUNTRY SUBSIDIES!!!!

What will motivate these countries to get themselves in order IF THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER IS PAYING FOR THEIR INADEQUATCIES!!!

Supposedly it will be voted on at the beginning of '08. That's according to Fox Cable News reporter who went on some raids in Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico is a country rich in resources...Why do they need our money? The whole government is corrupt, and we are suppose to trust them with our money?

Keep the money on this side of the border because once it crosses we never receive not one single "audit" about where the money went (even though an audit probably would not be an honest one!). Hire some more officers to enforce and investigate. Spend our tax payer dollars wisely!!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Thanks Gogo for the info. I hadn't heard when this money was supposedly being "donated." Just sickens me. I have Mexican friends who by the way agree with us on this whole issue, and they tell me how well the upper-class lives in Mexico. They are very racist over there and don't want these poor peple. The corrupt government is more concerned about shipping their problems over here. Truthfully its our government that failed. California has become use to it, we've been dealing with this invasion for years. Under Bush millions have invaded other states who don't like it and thank god it has become an important issue.

NO. NO MONEY TO MEXICO. I AM SICK OF THE TAXPAYERS GIVING MONEY TO ALL OF THESE LOSER COUNTRIES. LET THEM FIX THEIR OWN PROBLEMS. WE HAVE OUR OWN PROBLEMS TO FIX AND I THINK THAT TAXPAYER MONEY SHOULD ONLY GO TO FIXING PROBLEMS IN OUR OWN COUNTRY FROM NOW ON.

Quote Originally Posted by safari
    Keep the money on this side of the border because once it crosses we never receive not one single "audit" about where the money went (even though an audit probably would not be an honest one!). Hire some more officers to enforce and investigate. Spend our tax payer dollars wisely!!
    Na, that's toooo logical, safari, we need to let the politicans do their work. It wouldn't be prudent to utilize logic and effeciency with money. Welcome to ALIPAC..looking forward to more of your posts.

Right, we don't have enough money to build the FENCE or fund homeland security to get the 287g program moving along at a faster pace, we don't have the money to build detention for illegals. Theres not enough money for more officers to enforce our laws, yet we always have enough to hand over to these 3rd world corrupt countrys with any accountability.

Use the money to secure the border then we don't have to worry about their drug cartel, and they don't have to worry about our guns!

Does anyone have any common sense in this government...sorry stupid question!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast