Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

% Work done by ILLEGALS

According to Pew the percent of work done by illegals:

For example, unauthorized workers are 24% of all those in farming occupations, 17% in cleaning, 14% in construction and 12% in food preparation industries, according to Pew.

SO what is this with jobs Americans Won't do? If 12% in food prep. is done by illegals, then 82% is BEING DONE BY AMERICANS! And so on....If you had a hundred workers and you lost 12 of them, do you think you could make it???? Do you think you could find 12 LEGAL Americans? In construction, you would lose 14 out of a hundred. In cleaning 17 out of a hundred. In farming 24 out of a hundred, but there has always been a agriculture migrant worker program and a huge excess of certain crops being subsidized by the goverment. Farming is the only area that has any kind of real impact. Ceasar Chavez was totally anti-illegal because they depressed the wages of his Union, but the pro-illegals hold him up as on their side. That is either ignorance or a blatant lie!

This "bunk" of houses not getting built, rooms not cleaned, restaurants and hotels raising prices thru the roof (Sen. Kolbe said this would happen), crops rotting in the fields, etc. simply isn't true. They act like ILLEGALS are the backbone of these fields, and that certainly is the impression given by the left-wing media.

I have had it with "Jobs that Americans won't do!

good post and soooo very true.

Hush.. the media and politicians don't want this truth to be known. We can't let the American people know the facts about illegals, they are only supposed to know how we would collapse without them, how they are all just 'good hearted' family values type folks, who contribute so much to society, never commit crimes and have assimilated so well into American culture. We can't tell the truth, that would go against Jorge's plans for giving amnesty to every low wage worker willing to steal every American's jobs all the while bloating hospitals, schools and prisons to the breaking point.

Don't you know that facts in the illegal immigration debate are not allowed?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Yep, I know if I ran a construction crew of a hundred men and lost 14 of them overnight, I would have to close shop! Ridiculous, isn't it??

according to the Center for Immigration Studies, the average monthly pay of mexican immigrants and american high school dropouts is almost the same (off the top of my head, I think it was $726 compared to $750...). Therefore, they are doing work that pays the same amount of money. The claim that they take jobs we don't want is completely false. The facts show (as the first post points out) that Americans are working the same jobs.

Hi imBlueman,

Quote Originally Posted by imBlueman
    I think it was $726
    Then, can't it be arguned that the illegals are paid more (net pay)?

Since they enjoy tax free income, specifically, since they are:
    1. Paid out of petty cash[/*:m:2r7zfyb4]
    2. No SSN unless they got it via identity theft or lifted from the dead.[/*:m:2r7zfyb4]
    3. Thus, no withholding taxes, FICA, and FICA medicare[/*:m:2r7zfyb4]

Plus, as we all know, they get free medical at any emergency room,"fee-free" schooling and free school lunches for their kids and "in state tuition."

Well, while we're on a roll, here's another....

They get "immunity to prosecution for traffic violations," thanks to their counterfeit multiple fake drivers licenese, and other fake documents. Am I correct in saying that they are immune to any arrests that fall short of taking the suspect into custody?

imblueman, let's review their list of benefits; am I leaving anything out?
    1. Tax free cash income[/*:m:2r7zfyb4]
    2. Free or cheap wire transfers to wire their income to Mexico (Post office)[/*:m:2r7zfyb4]
    3. Fee-free public schooling for their kids[/*:m:2r7zfyb4]
    4. In-state college tuition in some states (all if McCain has his way)[/*:m:2r7zfyb4]
    5. Welfare benefits (some counties or all?)[/*:m:2r7zfyb4]
    6. Free medical care (nearest ER)[/*:m:2r7zfyb4]
    7. Immunity to arrests (except for those involving custody)[/*:m:2r7zfyb4]
    8. Immunity to civil lawsuits[/*:m:2r7zfyb4]
    9. Voter registration (using counterfeit birth certificate)[/*:m:2r7zfyb4]
    10. The right to demonstrate against the United States and its citizens.[/*:m:2r7zfyb4]
    11. Protection and support from mob organizations and the MS-13[/*:m:2r7zfyb4]

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?