Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

*** Call In The TROOPS!!! ***

There are some of us risking it and engaging our government agencies on this "La Raza" and "Aztlan" and "Civil War" talk coming from the protestors and their leaders.

Just four days ago I sent a long email to both the Department of Homeland Security and I.C.E. asking them how they can justify the necessity of a draconian Patriot Act if they refuse to apply it to these recent threats.

Further, the Patriot Act has clauses within it which state that threats and actions made for the purpose of COERCING any government is an act of terrorism.

What do you call it when a group states their intent on national television to shut down cities, injure companies, attempt to harm the economy in order to influence leaders in Washington as they try to apply the rule of law and order within our borders? That, my friends, is an attempt to coerce a government through threats and actions with the intention of influencing our legislative arm of government. A prosecutable offense under the U.S. Patriot Act which is supposed to be enforced by the Department of Homeland Security.

La Raza is criminalized under the Patriot Act!! Write your representatives with yet another letter TODAY (they aren't in session on the weekend) so they can hear this from you before Monday!! Mention that if they refuse to apply it on Monday against Jose Guiterrez and his followers - that the Patriot Act must be dismantled immediately as it has no teeth if it won't be enforced.

I know I've written lots of posts on here asking people to get active on a variety of angles. But those who will not act on this just as I have already done are just asking for what they deserve when AMNESTY is passed.

I must also add to the above... our government representatives and president have shown they are literally frightened at the prospect of millions of these marchers in our streets. They know well that these people advocate violence if they don't get what they want. This fear makes for an even stronger case in what I said above! If actions incite fear for life or safety, that most assuredly is terrorism in every sense of the word and concept!!!

Bring it up! Force your Department of Homeland Security to gain some experience applying the Patriot Act in the way it was meant to be applied. If no other purpose called for it, the recent turn of events certainly does call for it!

Even though you and I agree that there are some wimps and treasonous individuals in our legislative branches... the raw fact of the matter is that they are all there because we PLACED them there - no matter right or wrong! It doesn't change the fact that those legislators are of, by and for the people. It is OUR government.

The fact that even the legislators are fearful because of the intimidation going on by illegals who are protesting LOUDLY in the streets and making threats directed toward our government ALSO means the intimidation and threats are being made against you and I also. We ARE government!

Regardless whether there are some within government you don't like... the fact of the matter is that our military and other agencies of national defense - National Security Agency (NSA), Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)... were all created to protect the government established of, by and for the people.

Trust me folks... those legislators DO need to hear from those of us with more guts than they seem to have. But also, they deserve to be protected from this MOB of lawless individuals who blatantly disregard all of our laws to the hilt.

The recent CAUSE for the creation of the Department of Homeland Security was to protect our legislative and judicial branches from what you are watching in our streets today. DHS must be driven to act!!

Please consider bringing all three of these points I made to DHS and ICE. And if they won't listen, next place to contact is the NSA and CIA. And if those fail..... contact your nearest National Guard and other military units asap.

It's time to call out the forces. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart!!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

ConcernedVeteran, first let me thank you for your service to our country.do you belong to your local American Legion group and if so, what do your fellow vets think about what is going on here? Veterans are a very vocal group and I know have some pull in this country. Do you know if the vets all over the states are organizing against the Illegal immigrant movement? They could be a whole lot of help here I am sure they have their own lobbyist in Washington. I think we need some kind of help to raise money to go down and help the minutemen on the border.A lot of folks would go in a heartbeat, they simply don't have the means to stay down there for weeks at a time.I think if I am not wrong, that Chris Simcox is a vet, I wonder what kind of support he gets from fellow vets?I have written several letters to local papers around here,(not advocating violence,just trying to get people to open their eyes to what is happening here) I have yet to see one published, most of them are about the war in iraq,how bad a job the president is doing, I happen to agree with that now for sure,and the high price of gasoline.I wonder if someone on here who might could write much better then I, could write a piece for those of us who are not very good with words, to place in our local papers signed as a concernd citizen, or would that be considered unethical if the person who wrote it didn't happen to live around here?Would it be considered plagiarism if someone wrote an excellent piece and we then used that as a basis and put it in our words?I have been writing all my okla senators and representatives, but feel I am not doing enough, I am so frustrated here, a lot of people I talk to here say they have enough problems to worry about without worrying about illegal immigration, can you beat that? Of course we live in a rural town and only occasionally see illegals and hear spanish speaking in our local grocery stores, although it is happening a little more frequently now and I know it is just a matter of time. I feel like chicken little running around hollering the sky is falling and no one seems to care.WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO WAKE PEOPLE UP? We have a fellow here named Phillip Boatner,He writes for out local paper , he is a former veteran who was even over the veterans administration in okla for a period of time. I gave Phillip an excellent piece on the minutemen when they first went to the border last year, it was never printed, how do you get the attention of people like this who could really help if they would?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Just pray that there are huge marches. It looks like they are going to happen, and the doubters will be drawn into the flood.

Lets hope they give it good coverage.

Maybe it could be a national holiday, a day without an illegal.

We should also BOYCOTT any companies that have the rediculus Pinko Del Mio celebrations. I am getting sick of seeing "Cinco de Mayo".

It shouldnt be celebrated. Mexico would have been better off under the french. Its a day of tragedy.

ConcernedVet - great point of view. Tthis group is focusing on injuring our economy and shutting down cities, they are nothing but terrorists!

I never thought of it that way, but it's so true!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Of course they're terrorist, cowgirl...what else could they be when they advocate taking over Southwestern USA...by violence if necessary...openly declare civil war against our country....mob up and march in the streets screaming defiance of our laws...rewrite our national anthem to whine about 'those mean old laws' ...

Geez...no one needs to wait for middle eastern terrorists to come acrosss...of terrorists we have plenty.

MJ