Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

**For Any Upcoming Elections**

Here is a tactic you can use for any upcoming elections (local, state, federal). It was used in Florida for both the 2000 and 2004 Presidential Elections.

You are legally allowed to challenge any voter's "status." In Florida, there were challenges mostly by Republican "plants" in polling places to random numbers of Democratic voters.

I believe we can do this too to challenge the LEGAL CITIZENSHIP status of anyone voting on a voting day. You simply stand by the place where voters check in (in this case where those who don't speak English would check in), and when they check in, you officially challenge their status as a legal citizen with voting rights. What happens at that juncture is that the voter is given a provisional ballot until their status can be verified. If they are properly registered, the vote is counted and if they aren't, it's not only not counted but in some cases charges are filed for voter fraud.

Now that is good to know !!!

**For Any Upcoming Elections**

Thank you barkway ..

Do you know if there are limits as to how many one registered voter can challenge?

Think I'll call the Board of Elections tomorrow and pose this question to them as well. Sure would be a useful tool.....

Re: **For Any Upcoming Elections**

That is an excellent question for which I do not have an answer but I too will call my Elections Supervisor's office to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy
    Thank you barkway ..

Do you know if there are limits as to how many one registered voter can challenge?

Think I'll call the Board of Elections tomorrow and pose this question to them as well. Sure would be a useful tool.....

live in CAlifornia and the number of Hispanic elected officials like Villaraigosa who stood with the marchers and Fabian Nunez who has pledged to register 1 million illegal voters are in my mind traitors to the American people. i am voting against candidate with a hispanic surname and i am sending them an email telling them that because of the track record of other Hispanic elected officials favoring the illegals over the interests of American citizens i don't trust them to do the job they would be elected to do. if they have any questions they can call the mayor of L A or Nunez of Gil Cedillo who wants drivers licenses for illegals. he has wasted more time on that then on anything else.

From a Governor's Election Status report in Arizona (complete text here: http://www1.leg.wa.gov/documents/senate ... %20status')

• Requires proof of citizenship when registering to vote (S-2577.1 by Sen.
    Carrell)
    �� The state of Arizona passed an initiative in November requiring proof of
    citizenship when registering to vote.
    �� The Department of Justice reviewed the law and said that it did not
    disenfranchise any group.
    �� If Iraqis can show proof of citizenship when they vote, then it wouldn’t be
    hard for our citizens to show proof of citizenship, which guarantees that only
    legal voters are coming to the polls.
    �� Goal: Only U.S. citizens should be on voter registration rolls
    �� The people wanted surety that only citizens voted, but the Democrats
    said no.

Thank YOU Barkway,

That is very useful information.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

BTTT

Quote Originally Posted by barkway
    From a Governor's Election Status report in Arizona (complete text here: http://www1.leg.wa.gov/documents/senate ... %20status')

• Requires proof of citizenship when registering to vote (S-2577.1 by Sen.
    Carrell)
    􀂃 The state of Arizona passed an initiative in November requiring proof of
    citizenship when registering to vote.
    􀂃 The Department of Justice reviewed the law and said that it did not
    disenfranchise any group.
    􀂃 If Iraqis can show proof of citizenship when they vote, then it wouldn’t be
    hard for our citizens to show proof of citizenship, which guarantees that only
    legal voters are coming to the polls.
    􀂃 Goal: Only U.S. citizens should be on voter registration rolls
    􀂃 The people wanted surety that only citizens voted, but the Democrats
    said no.
    Doesn't Arizona have the Motor Voter in place? I'm pretty sure my state does. And All I have to do is show my driver's license. Now, Pardon Me, but isn't that fraud in and of itself? Maybe I don't understand Motor Voter, but lots of states give illegals drivers licenses.
    Hussein who?

Exciting Update!

Just got this confirmation from Breezy that we can indeed challenge a voter's legal citizenship status!

Just wanted to tell you, that you were most correct about "challenging the legal citizenship status" of others when voting.

I asked the girl Eileen, whom I spoke to: How many challenges can one registered voter make? She told me there was no limit. (She had to ask someone else before answering me.)

"There is a form at the voting place, which is filled out when this challenge is made."

Didn't want to take credit for your post, but what about you putting that out for all to see? (As usual, I don't remember where I originally read your original post on this)

Here is Pasco County

Supervisor of Elections
    Kurt Browning
    7530 Little Road
    New Port Richey, FL
    (727) 847-8162

I think this is a fantastic method. Puts a little more power in the legal voter's hands. Perhaps all could call their own Supervisor of Elections?

Even though you explained what happened afterward, I asked her. She said she would have to find someone who knew more and would call me back later or tomorrow morning. Gee, if many called and wanted to know more about this ... might make some sit up and take more notice of exactly what is going on? You think? At the same time, this is a great tool/tactic for us to use. Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast