Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

*ANTI-CAFTA* & CANADIAN REPLY to my Email!!

Some weeks ago I read an article from a Canadian who's formed a group concerning CAFTA and the TRIAD w/US - Mex - Canada. I wrote the gentleman in hopes that we'd have a Canadian contact to possibly work with in the future. I was quite impressed with his articles but didn't know if he'd respond.

Anyhoooooo, surprisingly, he's replied yesterday and here it is. What are your thoughts, William? Everyone? It would be beneficial to both our countries if we could work together to save our SOVEREIGNTIES.

My email to him:
    Quote:
    Subject: Re: North American INTERGRATION
    >
    > Dear Mr. XXXXX,
    >
    > Be assured that Americans throughout our country are very concerned about this Triad and are not going quietly into the night. We feel much the same as do the Canadians and I look forward to sharing your concerns with my contacts.
    >
    > After reading numerous articles through the night {too many to count} about this situation, I've came across your "For Our Own Good, Give Canada Away ."
    >
    > There are groups now forming in the US to fight this battle. Perhaps it would benefit both of our countries if we could work together on some level. Your website and article spurred me on to contact you.
    >
    > Please feel free to contact me at any time concerning our mutual interests in stopping the "north american bloc" and the loss of our individual sovereignties.
    >
    > Thank You,
    > XXXXX
    > New Jersey, USA
    HIS REPLY:

XXXXX

Thank you for contacting me. I am interested in finding out more about what is happening in the United States to oppose to oppose deep integration. Could you provide more information.

XXXXXX
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Keep us posted. I'm sure that the illegal problem has some effect on them.
    Btw, that Canadian name XXXXXX is an unusual one. Is that some type of legacy?
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

DATAMAN wrote
    Btw, that Canadian name XXXXXX is an unusual one. Is that some type of legacy?
    LOL......I wasn't comfortable printing his name yet. Think you're cute, eh?

BTW, this is an ANTI-CAFTA group.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL......I wasn't comfortable printing his name yet. Think you're cute, eh?

BTW, this is an ANTI-CAFTA group.
    I wouldn't have printed his name either.
    I like anti-CAFTA.

CANADIANS LISTEN UP!!

You don't want CAFTA, Open Borders, Integration, Combining Nations, or any of this other New World Order steering towards One World Government nonsense.

WE don't want any of this either.

A Canadian truck driver delivering a load to my tenant approached me to ask, Why haven't the Americans already shut this down?

Darn good question because anyone in the world who knows the Americans, already knows, this WILL NOT FLY HERE.

Why has so much flown already? We were asleep; trusting our politicians and our media for news. Both betrayed us.

Recently, a few of us searching for truth about illegal immigration stumbled upon all the rest of it all the way to OWG!! While we knew about New World Order and One World Government and all that crap for decades, we considered it a joke, because WE WOULD NEVER ALLOW IT!

Well....nothing has changed. WE will not allow it. WE love our country just the way it is, thank you, and we know you love your nation as well.

Here is our mutual treaty between our nations.

WE PROMISE YOU and YOU PROMISE US--THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!

That, Friends, is the only Treaty of Trust we need between our two nations.

GodSpeed!!

Join US...here at this site for information, news, ideas, and friendship!!

Where are the Americans on this "deep integration", Mr. xxxxxx asks?

We're gonna "deep bury this crap", Mr. xxxxxx.

WE'RE gonna stomp it; kick it; then squish it into itsy bitsy pieces of recycable organic material, toss it all into a toilet and FLUSH IT, TWICE to make sure it ALL GOES DOWN!!

THEN, we're gonna pink-slip and prosecute as appropriate any and all who had any hand in any of this!!

THEN, we're gonna write us up some new laws to ensure that no person on any public payroll of any kind anywhere in the US including not-for-profit tax-exempt organizations have the means, the money or the professional freedom to try stunts like these against the American People or the people of any other Nation.....Ever Again.

This is the United States.

We are the Americans.

We not only decide what happens here,

We control what happens here.

Join our Fight, Canada, to Save Both Our Beautiful Nations!!

It's gonna be the Ride of a Lifetime, for ALL!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is the United States.

We are the Americans.

We not only decide what happens here,

We control what happens here.
    I hope and pray thet you are RIGHT!!!!1

I am, Dataman, on this I am certain!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes DATAMAN! We will bury this garbage called CAFTA!!

The Canadians warmed my heart when I realized some weeks ago that they, also, were very disturbed about losing their Sovereignty.

Thank you CANADIANS........we're in this fight together

BEWARE the COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS

Stopping CAFTA

Dear Friends:

There have been positive stopping results but we are not out of the woods yet on CAFTA.

This from www.stopcafta.com---

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    House Vote on CAFTA Expected in Late June or July - AP (via Yahoo!) - May 31, 2005

Rep. Kevin Brady (R-Texas), the House's chief proponent for the Central American Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA), says the vote on CAFTA will occur in the House in late June or July. A Democrat opponent of CAFTA estimates there are 190 Democrats and 40 Republicans who would vote against the trade pact today (218 votes are needed to defeat CAFTA), but that the margin could very well narrow as GOP leaders put pressure on the fence-sitters. (STOP CAFTA!)

June Is "Make-or-Break" Time for CAFTA - Washington Times - May 28, 2005

The Bush administration and its business allies are making a final push for congressional approval of the Central American Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA), confident they will prevail. According to House Majority Whip Roy Blunt (R-Mo.), "It looks like we can get this done, if we can at all, in June." (STOP CAFTA!)

House Leader Tells Pro-CAFTA Coalition to Lay Off Ads - The Hill - May 26, 2005

Yesterday House Majority Whip Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) told a coalition of business lobbyists in favor of the Central American Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA) to refrain from running ads in congressional districts over the coming Memorial Day recess to avoid “energizing� opposition to CAFTA. Tom Donohue, head of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, asserted: “We’re going to pull out all the stops on this, and, mark my words, we’re going to win this vote." (Here's a STOP CAFTA! radio ad for "energizing" CAFTA opposition forces in your area. See STOPCAFTA.com for other campaign tools.)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all must keep calling Reps. and Senators over this month right up to July 4th. Howard Coble, Sue Myrick are wavering undecideds and need pressuring. Got a letter back from Senator Burr saying he OPPOSES the current CAFTA legislation (of course does that mean he is open for deals).
    Senator Dole is wavering undecided and needs to hear it (she was recently visited by Trade Rep. Rob Portman and 'sweet talked' about possible textile protections). Most NC Reps. are standing solid against because NC really has felt the failure of NAFTA but Bush and others are out twisting arms and cutting deals. Let Reps. and Senators know they will lose their jobs if they go YES for CAFTA.

Well....according to the letter from Dole to the Farm Bureau, they got HER.

But, until the actual VOTE, she can flip and flop back to the Citizens of the state of North Carolina and this place we still call the United States of America.

Remember what I told you all about the US Chamber of Commerce? That we should boycott their Members?

DON'T SPEND, SAVE!!

Break'em in their Purse!!

BUT, I think we need to "focus" on the US Chamber of Commerce for alittle while and let them know....US Chamber of Commerce now means Enemy of the American People. We also need to let every member of Congress know that if they give the US Chamber lobbyists so much as the time of day....we'll find out....and resent it!

In other words, if American Business and American Politicians either one THINK their existence, future, livelihood, reputations, legacies....are fed by the US Chamber of Commerce....then they are in for a RUDE AWAKENING!!

Yes, Sirree, May sales were down 1%. May unemployment was up!! The money markets are "soft and flat! danger?" says CNN's team of experts.

Oh....yeeeeeeah!! Another month of this and CAFTA's in the Toilet!!

DON'T SPEND, SAVE!! BUY NOTHING BUT THE ESSENTIALS until this is totally resolved to our satisfaction.

Next week, we work on killing CAFTA!! I'm tired of hearing that term and would like it flushed now, so I don't have to hear it anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast