Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... highlight=

I just saw and posted this story:

TRANSPORTATION SECURITY ADMINISTRATION LOSES HARD DRIVE!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

April
    curiouspat wrote:

Washington (DC) - The Transportation Security Administration (TSA), often regarded as the cornerstone of the United States' homeland security, has lost a hard drive containing information of over 100,000 people.

The lost data contains only those who are employed by TSA, according to the Associated Press.

"TSA has no evidence that an unauthorized individual is using your personal information, but we bring this incident to your attention so that you can be alert to signs of any possible misuse of your identity," said the organization in a letter to its tens of thousands of workers.

The hard drive contained data from personnel who were employed by TSA as far back as 2002. The administration has teamed up with the FBI to recover the data.

These people are unfrigging believeable !! talk about incompetant
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    These people are unfrigging believeable !! talk about incompetant
    And yet so few responded to this post. It irks me to no end. Seriously, what is wrong with people?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I WISH I KNEW!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

jp,

I heard back from 4 folk on my network, who I've been working on for a year. As I posted last night, I forwarded the original link and urls to my network.

4 of them, who have NEVER responded to anything before, CALLED me, and said they had done the calls, and had emailed their networks, which, BTW, are MUCH larger than mine.

So I have to hope that many folk out there, read the post and simply made calls, but did not, for whatever reason, post it.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234