Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

*HELP* for Cherokee Cty - Ga. FOCUS CAMPAIGN!!!

TUESDAY HEARING!!
    Cherokee needs our help. If you've a few minutes to spare, please see our FOCUS CAMPAIGN for details and email, call or fax your support.

Nov. 21, 2006
    The proposal, which would require property owners to prove their tenants live in the country legally, will be the focus of a public hearing Tuesday night by the Cherokee County Board of Commissioners.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=46602

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    http://www.cherokeega.com/departments/b ... aliens.pdf

Here's the ACTUAL ordinance.

Nowhere in it's 6 pages do I find a single reference to ethnicity, except where it says "A complaint which alleges a violation solely or primarily on the basis of national origin, ethnicity, or race shall be deemed invalid and shall not be enforced."

And they try to claim it's RACIST!

Why?

Because they KNOW that 98% of illegal aliens are Mexican. It's not racist when it's the truth.

Come on guys, let's rock and roll here,I sent emails and will be sending a phone call, that way, all who have faxes please send them, I can't send a fax, we need those who can to send them. This is so important, I believe it is the way we are going to have to win this war, the way to let our leaders know how we feel about illegal immigration by town by town and city by city!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

JAK
    Done.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Emails sent to all.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I called the board of commissioners, Po No. 678-493-6000, spoke to Shirley Massey about the new ordinance for status of citizenship bofore renting property, she asked me if I had property there, had to say no I was calling from Okla for a show of support for the new ordinance. She was surprised and acted happy to hear from me said they would for sure get my message so people please call Shirley!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Will help.

Done!

You guys are the BEST!

America THANX YOU

just sent a personal plea and pictures from my town -what could happen if they don't act...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast