Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[b]Tea Parties [/b]

Hi Folks
    A few years ago I sent postal mail letters to Senators Carl Levin, Debbie Stabenow and Rep Fred Upton telling them all that they are playing with fire. Three years ago, all of them had lit a fuse on a bomb that was going to make an atom bomb look like a firecracker. The present Tea Parties are the first signs of just such an American RevolutIon. The DC government has finally screwed up enoug to make hundreds of thousands of voters angry. A march on Washington will be next. Government and the bureaucracy does not own America, the citizen voters own Amereica.
    AMERICAN73

can I go???
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    A march on Washington, that's the ticket
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

"Tea" anyone..?! Play cool.. ;)

TaxDayTeaParty.com
    www.TaxDayTeaParty.com

TeaPartyDay.com
    www.TeaPartyDay.com

WeSurroundThem.com
    www.WeSurroundThem.com

The912project.com

www.the912project.com

"Tea" anyone..?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See the.. BIG PS:
    Fascist-Marxist usurper/mafia thread:
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Re: [b]Tea Parties [/b]

Quote Originally Posted by AMERICAN73
    Hi Folks
    A few years ago I sent postal mail letters to Senators Carl Levin, Debbie Stabenow and Rep Fred Upton telling them all that they are playing with fire. Three years ago, all of them had lit a fuse on a bomb that was going to make an atom bomb look like a firecracker. The present Tea Parties are the first signs of just such an American RevolutIon. The DC government has finally screwed up enoug to make hundreds of thousands of voters angry. A march on Washington will be next. Government and the bureaucracy does not own America, the citizen voters own Amereica.
    AMERICAN73
    Great point! We need to make a movement at the White house same as those illegal aliens are doing... .which they have no rights to be doing in this country. As I said before they need to go to their countries government for a change not here.

Where is common sense.... focus Senators

Re: [b]Tea Parties [/b]

Quote Originally Posted by AMERICAN73
    Hi Folks
    AMERICAN73
    Of course we do! I need to send to them a loud message by not voting for them again... Senators and house Representatives were elected by US citizen not by illegal aliens....

Did they sent their common sense part of the brain for a long vacation or what? Not an offence but reality check ...