Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[Blog] Fast Food Restaurants: Part 1

I know I have been quiet lately. I have not been Idle, I was just injured and decided to keep my mind off of the subject. Consequently I missed that Trans-TX meeting and killed my article on it. But then my blood slowly began to boil again and my face has healed. One of the priority foci of this issue should be the detioration of American culture which is represented as numerous cultures threaded together with a defining language. My blog will focus on the impact of this "New Segregation"

Below is my first entry you can read the entire thing at:
    http://attackonenglish.blogspot.com

Fast Food Restaurants: Part 1 - The Assignment
    It's Sunday and I just went out for lunch. On my trip down Greenville Street (in Dallas, TX) I suddenly got hungry for McDonald's. Now I've been on a boycott from McD's since they support La Raza who in turn uses their millions in contributions to encourage illegal immigration and lobby congress for rights for 'undocumented' hispanics (their motto is "For those of the race everything for those not of the race nothing" or something like that my Spanish sucks). I decided that if I walked into this McD's and they spoke English and the atmosphere was inviting I would go ahead and order a burger or something.

I walk up to the counter to see a smiling young black girl (yes I say black sorry for not being pc) she asked to take my order and as I began to look at the board I heard a girl and guy at the drive through window talking to each other in Spanish. I turned my attention back to the young black girl and asked how many people there spoke primarily English. By this time her manager, a middle-aged black woman wearing a yellow shirt, had approached the counter area. The girl informed me that her and her manager, as she pointed to the woman in the yellow shirt, were the only two at this time.

I told her to forget about my order that I was leaving to go to a restaurant where English was a priority to the employees. Both her and her manager, who was now listening intently to our conversation, looked shocked and took a step back. I put on my shades and headed out the door to my car. The feeling was so intense I decided I would keep this up until I found a restaurant where English was the priority language.

I know the feeling, I had it too when I had to hire a handy man and I refused some 3 of them because they were illegals. Finally at the end I payed 1/3 more , but I hired an American. Everybody should start doing the same.