Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [Watch] Anti-Amnesty Leader Rep Tom Tancredeo – Border Crisis is “All Part of A Plan”

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

[Watch] Anti-Amnesty Leader Rep Tom Tancredeo – Border Crisis is “All Part of A Plan”

Conservative Lady

[Watch] Anti-Amnesty Leader Rep Tom Tancredeo – Border Crisis is “All Part of A Plan”

Steve Malzberg sets up his interview with former Congressman Tom Tancredo...
    gopthedailydose.com

Article at the page link:

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/07/1...art-of-a-plan/
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 07-11-2014 at 06:34 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr. Tancredeo makes clear the danger of term limits, with nothing to lose (and a comfortable life time retirement) a second term President has a license to do as he pleases. I've many times thought of it as such. As I've seen on comment sites we have term limits, it is called elections.

Ironically Tom Tancredeo is republican, presidential term limits was a republican creation/demand after Franklin Delano Roosevelt was elected for a fourth term and they had not found a candidate to successfully compete. Now, we see the crisis over limiting a politician with ambition and credibility.

If a politician is interested in serving well, he/she will represent the people faithfully and well.

Banned
    Would Central American Countries Do What the US is Doing Concerning Illegal Invaders?

The Common Constitutionalist 3 hours ago

So president Obama has asked for almost $4 billion to meet our "Moral Obligation" at the border

As Sen. Tom Coburn said "That's $60,000 per child…" Eric Erickson wrote that we could send them all back, providing first-class tickets and accommodations for about $8 million.

Yet instead, this out-of-control administration, who has developed a habit of enforcing only the laws it likes, will continue to allow the flood of illegals to cross our border, completely unopposed, while feckless Republicans threatened to sue the president – as if that will do any good or in any way deter Obama from his Cloward and Piven strategy to purposely overwhelm the system.

Now for years, we've heard from countless politicians on the left, that we can learn a thing or two from other countries – that America should not only respect but defer to laws of other countries.

Well – I say – that's not a bad idea. Let's start with immigration.

Shall we see how other countries deal with those who wish to cross their borders? How about the home countries of the great unwashed showing up on our border?

What if I was to show up at the Guatemalan border?

First, I would need a passport, but only if I wish to stay for no more than 90 days. Otherwise, I need a visa. Birth certificates and drivers licenses are not accepted as substitutes.

Okay, what if I want to stay? I would then apply for a visa, along with my valid passport, two recent photographs, a letter of sponsorship from a Guatemalan resident, and proof of financial resources from me and my sponsor.

What? You mean they want me to prove I can support myself? Where's the compassion? Don't they have a "moral obligation" to take care of me? Evidently not.

Well, what about Honduras? I'm sure they're more compassionate.

The first thing I must get is a tourist visa. After I arrived, I can apply for immigration. I will need to hire an attorney.
    Surely the government will supply me with one at no charge. Think again.

The attorney will assemble my document package and present it on my behalf to the Honduran authorities. I will have to provide a criminal background check from everywhere I've lived, and provide a clean health certificate. I also need to provide proof that I have a steady income of at least $2500 per month and said income will continue for as long as I am in Honduras.

Well, that's a rather heartless country.

El Salvador must need people. I've heard many talking heads say that these poor immigrants are showing up in the United States to escape their Civil War… that ended in 1992!

Maybe they didn't get the word – like some Japanese holdouts on remote islands after World War II, who still thought the war was raging.
    Anyway, I'm sad to say that El Salvador also wants me to jump through hoops and provide proof that I will not be a drain on society. Nicaragua – same. Mexico – same, or worse.

In a nutshell, there's not a single country in Central or South America, or I'll bet, worldwide, that will allow a single person, much less thousands to simply show up and say "Here I am… Now take care of me."

Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/07/ce...egal-invaders/

Banned
    Obama Wants $3.7 Million of Your Money America for the Illegal Immigration Crisis so He Can Rub it in Your Face

Richard Anthony 4 hours ago

The sheer gall of Barack Hussein Obama Jr. knows no bounds. He knew that congress would not give in when it came to any comprehensive immigration reform (A.K.A. "Amnesty"), until the border was secure. So what do you do, if you can't get what you want "legally"? You send-out the call to every banana republic south of the border and let it be known, that if you can just get to America, you won't get sent home (especially if you're women and children). Then to really rub salt in the wound, you ask for almost $4 billion to help with the crisis you created.

That's politics "Obama Style."
    We've all been watching, as the many scandals that our president is currently embroiled in were getting just a too close for comfort to suit our law breaker in chief . So what do you do to throw the dogs off of your sent ? Why, you create bedlam on our southern border and you use women and children as a human shield to deflect scrutiny away from your many other scandals. Then , after things are really insane....you go out fund raising. After that you've made it appear to be the other guy's problem, then you take another well deserved 20 million dollar vacation. It sure is funny , that our dear president doesn't want to go to one one of the many facilities where all these women and children are being kept, because even he did, he wouldn't be able to look these women and children in the eye. After all, this is his doing !
    And to top it all off, you demand almost 4 billion dollars from the American taxpayer to provide these women and children with legal services to make sure that they won't get deported . You have to hand it to Barry, he's gotta be one of the smoothest operators we've seen in our lifetime ! He says the money he wants will be used to hire lawyers and judges to "speed up deportation hearings; lawyers and judges, mind you, that will be loyal to the president.
    Obama will not use hardly any of the money (your tax dollars) he's demanding from congress, to secure the border. Well, less than $100 million will be used for actual "border security," but it's a little late in the game for that now right? And the longer that congress holds-out on giving Obama the money; the worse this "crisis" will get, so you see, it's a win-win for Barry. If he really wanted to take care of this situation, he would contact the Department of Defense and send troops to secure the border and the 3.7 billion he's asking for would buy new clothes, a happy meal and a one way bus ticket home for all of the illegal alien invaders.
    But after meeting with Texas Governor Rick Perry, Obama has said he won't go to the border because it would only be seen as a "photo op" and he's interested in solutions and not photo-ops. Seriously, this from the same president who flew to Afghanistan to have a "photo-op" with American soldiers, while American veterans were dying because of problems surrounding the Veterans Administration? I know, because I wrote an article on that exact subject. So forgive me if I think he's just full of it on this particular issue. He's in full campaign mode right now and a little side-trip to the border will mess all his plans up. Either way, he's not going to visit the border any time too soon.
    The photo below – which was taken in Denver on Wednesday night- is a photo-op?

How about this next photo? Isn't this a photo-op?

Obama won't go to the border for a photo-op because he doesn't want to be photographed on the border or in a shelter.
    Obama wants his "Republican friends" to negotiate while making it clear he won't negotiate – it's his way or the highway. He likes to accuse the opponents of not negotiating.

Once again, we need our president to be "on the clock" and doing his job, but where is he instead ? He's flying around the country on Air Force One (at tax payer expense) – Fundraising… Again.
    We cannot afford another two years (or two months for that matter) with clown as president.
    Photo's courtesy of http://www.independentsentinel.com/o...-in-photo-ops/

Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/07/ob...yGRdgWddsj9.99